LET'S FUCKING G-

TV8QZ1M.png

fuvOICe.jpg

Reactions: List

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
one of the lead writers now is sam maggs

you can find a bunch of videos about her but long story short, she hates kotor and despises men. literally, go read her twitter.

this will most likely end up as something that isn't anywhere nears close to the original story wise, and i dont think i wanna buy a game written by someone who hates me because of my gender tbh

here is one video on it

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae

you can find a bunch of videos about her but long story short, she hates kotor and despises men. literally, go read her twitter.

this will most likely end up as something that isn't anywhere nears close to the original story wise, and i dont think i wanna buy a game written by someone who hates me because of my gender tbh

here is one video on it

welp

there go my hopes for it being a good game

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
welp

there go my hopes for it being a good game
to add onto this

im still going to buy it regardless since im a huge star wars fan, though i might wait a few days just to see what people think about the changes that woman is going to make

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae

here is one video on it

who hired her

so we can get her unhired, and her boss who hired her lol

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

here is one video on it

damn
why does this read like some anti-sjw youtuber who is stuck in 2015

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
damn
why does this read like some anti-sjw youtuber who is stuck in 2015
???

im upset about one of my favorite games being remade by someone who has a history of posting hateful things about men in particular and has a hatred of the game, how does that even relate to anything you just said

also, aren't you a nazi or something?

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
???

im upset about one of my favorite games being remade by someone who has a history of posting hateful things about men in particular and has a hatred of the game, how does that even relate to anything you just said

also, aren't you a nazi or something?

your mum is a nazi

D

Deleted member 19

here is one video on it

PWxyBV6.png

xcsilwz.jpg

it's so bad it's hard to believe it's not intentional.

y tf would you hire a MLP comic writer for star wars? there's probably an infinite supply of star wars writers out there who've been at it for decades, and this is the one they pick?

tf u thinkin' aspyr!?!?