Lads, right, what is your day job? if you have one

Redke

Neutrino
Nebulae
freight team assistant at home depot for some money before i ship out for the airforce

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
currently unemployed but my last job was as a logistics coordinator

basically making sure the company orders the right amount of shit, and that said shit arrives intact, in the right quantity, at the right time, in the right place

and telling my boss "It's not such a good idea, no" when he'd ask me if we could order from Wish instead
[doublepost=1550775607][/doublepost]
You don't need to remember cocktails off by heart as you'll have a recipe list and a how-to guide behind the bar

Bartending was easier work than when I was at McDonald's, it's easy to pick up. People tell you what they want, you just have to find the bottle. Sometimes you get people asking for specific spirits that you don't have and they'll just have to choose another

Piece of advice, if you do become bar stuff, just sweat out the work on the bar, do your best, because you don't want to work on the floor. Whilst glass collecting is super easy, it's really long and boring and the shift will last 20x longer because you aren't constantly doing something and you're just walking around. Also no one wants to clean bar/club toilets

Also working at a bar, you'll probably find new drinks you'll like from the amount you'll have people buying you drinks/you'll see a bottle you like and end up trying some

Also you get a lot of numbers and tips.

If you're muscular, wear a tight fit shirt. If you have tits, wear a low cut shirt. If you have neither, just be happy and talkative. It works much the same
If everything works as intended I'll be bartending in a couple weeks too lmao

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

i got fired from my factory job so now i just go to college and work out

D

Deleted member 243

nice try, macron
PoahUK9.png

YOU ABSOLUTE CRETIN, YOU BUFFOON, YOU FUCKING TROGLODYTE

IT WAS

Reactions: List

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
and telling my boss "It's not such a good idea, no" when he'd ask me if we could order from Wish instead
As in like, that scammy chinese site that sends your order about 2-3 months late, and it's always low quality shite?