Land owner destroy's fursuit with shotgun.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Amen, at least it isn't some alt-right cuck on 4chan /pol/ shooting up some paper targets of Trump's face for once.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I mean, it IS a shotgun and the stock has been removed.
thats one thing i just dont understand, why in the world would you want a stockless 12 gauge shotgun. that is just BEGGING for a broken wrist.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
thats one thing i just dont understand, why in the world would you want a stockless 12 gauge shotgun. that is just BEGGING for a broken wrist.
probably because guns like the ithaca 37 were useful for close quarters skirmishes in the vietnam war - most likely for hooch clearings around the 4 corps tactical zones and building sweeps during the battle for hue

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
probably because guns like the ithaca 37 were useful for close quarters skirmishes in the vietnam war - most likely for hooch clearings and building sweeps during the battle for hue
then wouldn't a shortened stock be just as effective?

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
then wouldn't a shortened stock be just as effective?
pretty sure a shortened stock wouldn't be long enough to hold back the kick to stop it from hitting a user in the face, could be wrong though seeing as i'm just guessing

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
pretty sure a shortened stock wouldn't be long enough to hold back the kick to stop it from hitting a user in the face, could be wrong though seeing as i'm just guessing
3272287_03_stoeger_12ga_custom_shortened__640.jpg

sambo

biased shitlord
Nebulae
probably because guns like the ithaca 37 were useful for close quarters skirmishes in the vietnam war - most likely for hooch clearings around the 4 corps tactical zones and building sweeps during the battle for hue
The Ithaca was a favourite because you could just keep the trigger held down and carry on pumping, it would fire as soon as it was loaded so its rate of fire just depended on how fast you could operate the pump on it

You're right in the fact that its small size made it convenient in tight spaces, for the shortened version at least

Reactions: List