league of legends season 10

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
surprisingly fun for me

thus far have had only one bad game, wish URF would let you pick your own champs tho

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
surprisingly fun for me

thus far have had only one bad game, wish URF would let you pick your own champs tho
have you seen last time they put in URF?
everyone picked the same champions
every
single
game

and if you picked anything else ur fucked

Reactions: List

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
have you seen last time they put in URF?
everyone picked the same champions
every
single
game

and if you picked anything else ur fucked

I'd take the pick and ban

at least then ill be able to play something that I like and not something that I'd rather receive a week ban than play

right now getting yuumi on your team is a guaranteed win which is bs if they have good tanks or proper adcs

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
I'd take the pick and ban

at least then ill be able to play something that I like and not something that I'd rather receive a week ban than play

right now getting yuumi on your team is a guaranteed win which is bs if they have good tanks or proper adcs
garen + yummi combo is such fucking bullshit i'd rather not see it every single game

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
garen + yummi combo is such fucking bullshit i'd rather not see it every single game

that's why you ban her

so far i've gotten over a hundred times yuumi with champs like jhin and mundo

jhin you can't outrun and outdamage due to yuumi boosting his movement speed, healing him and giving him bonus dmg

mundo deals shitton of dmg with his cleavers, gets ap buff to his W, more healing to his ult and bonus movement speed, adc hit him once and lost his entire hp to thornmail and then got doomed cause he got hit just once by his cleaver and slowed for eternity

and you can't even try to counter it when it happens cause its all random

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
aphelios is quite possibly the shittiest champ riot has ever made, even worse than fucking yuumi which is hard to accomplish
it's SO fucking broken

sots

community bear
Nebulae
XYWUYwb.png

5aUkgnG.png

new season. same game.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i dont play lol that much but isnt the meme that the community complains every season is shit

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
i dont play lol that much but isnt the meme that the community complains every season is shit
its because every season gets worse and worse, and it constantly fucks itself over with new and completely busted champs and or buffs that are not fun at all.

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
its because every season gets worse and worse, and it constantly fucks itself over with new and completely busted champs and or buffs that are not fun at all.

it's mages for me

riot only focus on selling skins and jerking off to broken shit like akali and riven while simultaneously still buffing mages so they can one shot you on every lane

bruisers are so fucked that even support champions like soraka and karma can outmatch them

they even went back on the nerfs they promised to akali cause she's their piggy bank and no one will buy their skins otherwise