Legend (2015)

Geeman

Neutrino
Nebulae
dont think ive watched this before, kingsman, sharp, 71 are some of the few brit based films ive seen.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Reactions: List

Geeman

Neutrino
Nebulae
its not good to necropost to get into the faction

you prefer i didn't post at all? also idk what necropost means but if got a problem with any of my post, then take it up with the one who made it a requirement for CPs in the first place.

Also simply because i want to join the faction doesnt mean im not going to post or interact on the forums if it wasnt a requirement, i will submit my thoughts/opinions as i see fit in accordance with the forum rules in whatever quantity im in the mood for.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
you prefer i didn't post at all? also idk what necropost means but if got a problem with any of my post, then take it up with the one who made it a requirement for CPs in the first place.
necropost means posting on threads that have long since died out

post something good, like screenshots or something

not bits of words on threads each 5 minutes or so, it won't look good when you apply

Geeman

Neutrino
Nebulae
necropost means posting on threads that have long since died out

post something good, like screenshots or something

not bits of words on threads each 5 minutes or so, it won't look good when you apply

i didnt know i needed to write down paragraphs or tell extended jokes with pictures for it to count as a post. Thank you for that bit of information, any extra advice you feel like dispensing towards me this evening?

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
i didnt know i needed to write down paragraphs or tell extended jokes with pictures for it to count as a post. Thank you for that bit of information, any extra advice you feel like dispensing towards me this evening?
are you trying to come across as if i am throwing jabs at you or something

im just giving you some advice

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
post this cow
AC214005325F9A2C0AB548A148F39BD8F2F38400

Geeman

Neutrino
Nebulae
are you trying to come across as if i am throwing jabs at you or something

im just giving you some advice

i dont know what you mean, i simply am responding to your post with a question of advice. If you have none to share, then im going to continue browsing the forum.