Serious LGBT Thread

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
P99Veu3.png

someone remind me why im supposed to vote for them
if diy wasnt already the only reasonably fast option for most ppl with overwhelming nhs wait times its literally gonna become the only option if the cass review is implemented. and its bullshit from top to bottom. throwing out studies for not double blinding (how are you supposed to blind test hormones in a way that isnt entirely unethical), not taking recent studies into account, letting people like maya forstater (grifter terf #1) meddle, and citing debunked detransition studies (also from terfs). actual joke, and this is after westminster shot down gender recognition act reform for no real reason after years and years of deliberation

thank god we don't send people out to foreign lands to kill and be killed before their brain develops lol
thank god we don't prey on people 9 years before their brain develops to go and do this killing
that would just be hypocritical and god knows we're not a hypocritical country

so glad i left that god forsaken island

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
thank god we don't send people out to foreign lands to kill and be killed before their brain develops lol
thank god we don't prey on people 9 years before their brain develops to go and do this killing
that would just be hypocritical and god knows we're not a hypocritical country

so glad i left that god forsaken island
if that won't keep you away
the sewerage surely will

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Hi guys this is my design for a Combine flag

Transgender_Pride_flag-1-web-1200x800.jpg

Blue is for the citadel, white is for Earths surrender and pink is for the skin colour of stalkers because its kinda a bit similar

Reactions: List