Serious LGBT Thread

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
tried to do slav squatting out of curiosity if I could do it.

somehow it's difficult to learn to force your heels down without feeling the loss of balance and now my thighs feel spent, fun.
you get used to it eventually, it's a lot more comfortable too

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

somehow it's difficult to learn to force your heels down without feeling the loss of balance and now my thighs feel spent, fun.
trick is to get your ass as low as possible cause of gravity or something

tension keeps your knees locked in place

tera

Atom
Nebulae

Once you're used to it, you can just hold in your slav squat for a long time. It's a lot better than squatting with your toes which will still tire you out.

A lot of my Asian friends can also do slav squat and its very helpful if you don't have a place to sit and you just wanna like relax a bit.

--

Also gay relationships are cute, I just want to add that on.

Last edited:

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
sure, whats next you gonna go after me having autism next?
fart-meme-fb-1.jpg

no....

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
I'l take that as a challenge to squat more
When you can do a one legged squat, you will gained enough power to best me in combat
But you must train for that day

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
out of personal experience:
squatting takes practice.
The more you learn to use your heels instead of toes is quintessential to your legs not giving in to fatigue which nullifies the attempt of stress relief via no other method of sitting.
generally speaking, posterior position also matters, while not clenching thighs and calves until your bloodflow is blocked.
Some people get stiff legs doing this and it is dangerous for your health in longer periods if you are unexperienced and tend to block your blood vessels this way

anyone can feel free to correct me though

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
not trying to be homophobic i think i'm just wording this badly just a genuine question I don't have an opinion on it:
what is everyones opinion about trans people taking part in competitive sporting events, should they play against those of their genetic gender, or their new gender, sorry i don't know the wording.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
not trying to be homophobic i think i'm just wording this badly just a genuine question I don't have an opinion on it:
what is everyones opinion about trans people taking part in competitive sporting events, should they play against those of their genetic gender, or their new gender, sorry i don't know the wording.

i don't know but i know the pedo republicans in florida want school teachers and coaches to look at kids genitals

sort of bill jim jordan would approve of

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
new (true) gender

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

i don’t care I allow them to do whatever they want to do it’s just sports idfc

D

Deleted member 7099

tbh i dont think there should be gendered sports but sports based on strength to a cis woman who is genuinely as strong as a cis man can compete in the same sport just as a trans woman can compete in the same sport as a cis woman, true equality in my opinion it's not barring people based off of their sex or gender but specifically by the thing that matters in sport, strength and power.

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
My opinion with trans athletes is that people should stop complaining and instead work to improve themselves, you look at the people bitching about it and most of the time it's not athletes it's conservative neckbeards that haven't played a sport in their life and just want something to be upset at