Serious LGBT Thread

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
My opinion with trans athletes is that people should stop complaining and instead work to improve themselves, you look at the people bitching about it and most of the time it's not athletes it's conservative neckbeards that haven't played a sport in their life and just want something to be upset at

yes
self proclaimed "intellectuals" who use FACTS, LOGIC and COMMON SENSE to destroy the "cultural marxists" and low-key blaming jews for all of "western degradation" to there alt-white terrorist supporters

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
yes
self proclaimed "intellectuals" who use FACTS, LOGIC and COMMON SENSE to destroy the "cultural marxists" and low-key blaming jews for all of "western degradation" to there alt-white terrorist supporters
the blaming of the jews is definitely highkey, not lowkey

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Been told I give off short energy despite my physical height.

I'm in denial about how accurate it is.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
https://balkaninsight.com/2021/04/28/north-macedonia-to-recognize-identity-of-transgender-people/

“North Macedonia's government has passed a draft law that aims to make it much easier for transgender persons to change their gender identities.”

“Law changes submitted by the Justice Ministry, and approved by the government last night, aim to amend the Law on Birth Registry in North Macedonia, allowing transgender persons to more easily and without scrutiny change their gender identities.

The government then determined that the current law had to be changed as there was no clear procedure for changing sex designation in ID documents in line with gender.

The new draft, the government said, would allow legal recognition of transgender changes through a procedure in which a person can change his or her sex in the birth registry accordingly. Thus a person will be able to change his ID to match his gender.“

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
https://balkaninsight.com/2021/04/28/north-macedonia-to-recognize-identity-of-transgender-people/

“North Macedonia's government has passed a draft law that aims to make it much easier for transgender persons to change their gender identities.”

“Law changes submitted by the Justice Ministry, and approved by the government last night, aim to amend the Law on Birth Registry in North Macedonia, allowing transgender persons to more easily and without scrutiny change their gender identities.

The government then determined that the current law had to be changed as there was no clear procedure for changing sex designation in ID documents in line with gender.

The new draft, the government said, would allow legal recognition of transgender changes through a procedure in which a person can change his or her sex in the birth registry accordingly. Thus a person will be able to change his ID to match his gender.“

Macedonia no 1

Macedonia best country

D

Deleted member 7099

let's fucking go

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
step 1 be born in the balkans
step 2 go to class
step 3 wait for the topic of homosexuality to be brought up
step 4 *i have no fitting image or caption*

heard some amazing things today from “they should be spat on” to “wish we had another hitler to round them all up” (most rational and empathetic person in balkans)

can’t speak up about anything cause i still got one more year of this and i dont wanna end up in the river

would write like a 9 paragraph post about this but i’ve done it like 4 separate times already and i dont have the energy for this

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
heard some amazing things today from “they should be spat on” to “wish we had another hitler to round them all up” (most rational and empathetic person in balkans)
imagine being so vindictive about what people look for in a partner/a characteristic you really cannot control

serious lack of empathy man.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
step 2 go to class

can’t speak up about anything cause i still got one more year of this and i dont wanna end up in the river

would write like a 9 paragraph post about this but i’ve done it like 4 separate times already and i dont have the energy for this

how ironic considering alexander the great was gay

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
imagine being so vindictive about what people look for in a partner/a characteristic you really cannot control

serious lack of empathy man.
funny part about the hitler thing is that y’know we’re slavs

even if they understand what he did to us they somehow dont see the irony in it, or maybe they just really have 0 empathy

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
step 2 go to class

pain.

Bruzzo

8th generation bastard
Nebulae
out of personal experience:
squatting takes practice.
The more you learn to use your heels instead of toes is quintessential to your legs not giving in to fatigue which nullifies the attempt of stress relief via no other method of sitting.
generally speaking, posterior position also matters, while not clenching thighs and calves until your bloodflow is blocked.
Some people get stiff legs doing this and it is dangerous for your health in longer periods if you are unexperienced and tend to block your blood vessels this way

anyone can feel free to correct me though
squating is very simple when you remember one thing: sitting on the ground like a dog brings shame to your family. the physical distress is nothing compared to the pain of having tarnished your face

D

Deleted member 305

how ironic considering alexander the great was gay
only alexander the great has nothing to do with the slavs in n. macedonia and 100 things to do with the fucked up greeks down here lmfao

D

Deleted member 3818

bro I just want to live in the neo roman empire, i'm not asking for much

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
only alexander the great has nothing to do with the slavs in n. macedonia and 100 things to do with the fucked up greeks down here lmfao
aleksandarovic greatovski was a slav

image0.jpg