Denied Lih'Churr PK appeal - Killed by Arnold Schwarzenegger

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by Emi, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emi

Emi Electron

Nebulae:
    Steam Name: >-<
    Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:239523045

Character Name:
    Lih'Churr
    Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character: @M3lon

What Led To Your Character's Death?:
    A random individual jumping on my character and stabbing them to death.

Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?: Lih'Churr was engaged in a conversation with three individuals, we have been speaking for some time and later my character tried to offer them a human eyeball to eat; they were all fine with it and kindly denied the offer as someone who would get disgusted by it. The Vortigaunt (Lih'Churr) tried to slide the foodstuff by force into the mouth of the present in the conversation, this did not escalate to anything violent and they obviously did not want to kill me for it, until a random character shows up (Wasn't related to the action or the present characters, nor the conversation in any way) and performs a double action of jumping on Lih'Churr's back to try to stab them deeply through the neck.

First of all, I want to know if the random killer (@ruble ) had proper PK auths from a Senior Administrator that was present at the moment of occurrence. The most paramount to mention here are the offending powergame actions that this player performed, it never felt as an attempt to do something but a ninja that had godmode and could resist any sort of counter-attack.

There was even a moment where I wildly stamped him against the wall (He was on my char's back), but the reaction was a mere moan of pain and continuous attacks as if this never took place. Here I wonder, would someone resist the pressure of a much heavier creature against the wall as if the male was made of steal?

This whole situation was incredibly unrealistic and focused on one OOC thing, PKing my character.

Date Of Occurrence:
    Today
    Evidence: The logs and present admins
    Other Players Involved: @ButtonLip @M3lon @Comrade Revan @Space Cat (I think) and the ones I was chatting with, not sure about their forum tags.

Any Other Details:
    He was a human, not some X-MEN with abnormal abilities.

• Agree x 10
    • nebulous x 6
    • Funny x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac SNAFU
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Just a friend telling you to unbold some of the stuff (No involvement)

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Emi

Emi Electron

Nebulae:
    Yes, I just realized that half of the thread was bolded, thanks!

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  4. ButtonLip

ButtonLip The Real Wilbur Whateley
    HL2 RP Operator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I was helping observe. I have some video of it all, which I'll PM to PK managers. I'll answer questions if they're directed my way, but it was all a bit of a mess, so it's a bit tough to be absolutely sure of everything.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  5. not tzula

not tzula Molecule
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    Aren't vortigaunts more powerful than Transhumans? Like, strength wise? Cause I remember key saying that in CQC (fist fighting of course) that a Vort could take on an OTA though it's rare as Hell obviously.
    I'd imagine after crushing a man into the wall he'd be in immense pain too as well if we are basing anything further from that.
    I'll do some log searching in a bit regardless

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Rabid

Rabid Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    Vorts are very strong physically - they're capable of casually manhandling Zombines in full gear and Antlion soldiers who themselves are incredibly powerful (enough to spear someone through the chest and toss them).

That's all I have to add, though obviously that isn't to say a few people couldn't fight them up close (jumping on their back is probably a good way to do it) its just incredibly risky.

• nebulous nebulous x 5
  7. ruble

ruble Nucleus

Nebulae:
    To give a preface as to why I decided to murder your vortigaunt - I'll leave this simple but conclusive

Me and @shibe were hanging out and came to an arguement where fighting was involved. We thought you'd act as a meditator seeing as you were a Vortigaunt, and how the entire situation was triggered by a woman calling shibes black char the N word ending with R - You ignore the two sides of the story, and whilst Shibe's being berrated called a dumb n(censored)er RIGHT infront of you, you decide to only step in when he as a reactionary measure says some irrelevant shit like "shut up, bitch" to where you proceed to try claw at his throat or something - and Shibe ducks out of the way causing him to get his cheek sliced up. You then lie you ever harmed him to the doctors and ELA.

We run into you later. You begin threathening us - even ALLUDING to the fact you don't mind eating fucking human meat and killing to get it (which was the absolute last straw the moment you attempted to literally feed someone an eyeball from a human)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

These logs show you acting threathening towards us - saying you have no need to kill us because you're not hungry, again, alluding to the fact you eat humans which I (as a human) dont take too lightly to - you also lied blatantly when asked if you harmed @shibe and say you have a blatant disregard for ELA law and dont give a fuck about it

I piggybacked him out of reach from his arms and to avoid AoE damage from the floor also - and repeatedly jabbed an actual knife down his throat, I told him that after being repeatedly shanked in the neck like that - a squeeze of me into the wall would probably not be done with the full 100% force seeing as it would most likely heavely weaken him to be put on the brink of death like that, and he went with it

This doesn't mean I just ignored being pummeled into the wall - I roleplayed having cracked a rib or two and being asphyixiated from the crash into the bricks and having my chest compressed - but I was shortly after let go, being thrown off as I roleplayed losing my breath to which he lied on the floor bleeding out , back faced away from me, and I simply killed him off.

I do think there's a clear difference between "strenght" and actual defensive capability - as the Vortigaunt hide is merely unprotected skin, anyone getting jabbed with thrusts like that against just hide would probably not do well no matter how strong they are - His hands were out of reach as he was ambushed from behind and had his advantages played against him.

• nebulous nebulous x 15
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Emi

Emi Electron

Nebulae:
    Actually, my Vort did try to act as a mediator, with the limits that his own personality allowed him. Until your friend actually insulted all of us and treated me as someone who was in their benefit and not yours. About the clawing the throat thing, if you would be so kind of going through the logs and see how I "harmed" your friend it would be amazing, there was no blood or anything that did hurt him.

I can say many things, if you want to PK a character you obtain proper auths from a Senior Administrator and don't act however you want disregarding the current requirements to Permanently Kill a character.

And about the fight, the present individuals were even saying that you did powergame, but that matters not if you didn't even have authorization to PK my character.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Rabid

Rabid Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    You don't need auths beforehand if its clear cut - you can PK them based on the criteria and in the appeal they clarify why.

In this case if you tried to harm one of them and then effectively said "I have no reason to kill you yet" later that is more than enough. On top of your character, y'know, eating people.

I understand you wanted to play a Vort that maybe wasn't well adjusted, but this is sort of the risk.

• nebulous nebulous x 4
  10. ruble

ruble Nucleus

Nebulae:
    Your vort did the exact opposite of acting as a meditator - Insults were being flinged about and you had an obvious bias towards the group of people who were throwing insane racial slurs against Shibe, outright ignoring them and only focusing on us. Shibe was fought in a 3 vs 1 situation and was the underdog. We had no interest going on. Even the OPPOSITE PARTY (The one fighting us) told you it was enough, and you had no reason to try grasp onto his throat and forcefully pin him down - we all settled down except for you, egging the situation on with unecessary action.

If I recall correctly - You were trying to latch onto @shibe 's throat or something using your claws in which he ducked away, taking a cut to the cheek instead of being pushed against the wall like your /me had the intention to - something that would completly pin him down and leave him open to be murdered, he dived out of reflex like any human would.

I'm not disregarding any requirements to PK a character - I PKed your character based on the reasons I've just given you. This is not a random killing. You double the incident with the threats and the fact that if you're going around offering people human meat and expressing no dis-interest in human meat, you should take the consquences. People don't like cannibals, let alone xenos going around with a taste for human.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  11. Emi

Emi Electron

Nebulae:
    Dude, I am telling you to go and read the logs. I attempted to claw him as his character was insulting my Vortigaunt and all the other present individuals; he dodged it and nothing happened to him...

If you did not like how my Vortigaunt spoke to you (There was no threat, else I would have said that I was going to kill you), then you contact someone from the staff team and request a PK auth, is it that hard?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. ruble

ruble Nucleus

Nebulae:
    i dont get what ur saying "request a pk appeal" Do you allude to the fact that we should've just let you murder us or something?

In any case - Your IC actions suffer IC consequences. If you act out as a Vortigaunt I'm not going to go smoothtalk the leads to get you dewhitelisted or punished. I'm going to roleplay.

Shibe reacted to the attempt of clawing his throat apart with getting his cheek sliced instead - as I can recall it

• nebulous nebulous x 3
  13. Emi

Emi Electron

Nebulae:
    Shibe reacted to my attempt by dodging, and then I did a /me of missing his face and merely leave a very small scratch. There was no blood. You can even grab the logs, or any staff.

EDIT: I had a typo there, meant PK Auth, not "PK APPEAL". Sorry, I am sleepy.

14. shibe

shibe Molecule

Nebulae:
    you tried to cut my throat with your claws after i called the woman a bitch who called me the n word multiple times in front of your eyes and kicked me in the nuts before that
    how is that in any shape or form a mediator?

15. ruble

ruble Nucleus

Nebulae:
    I don't get the point. You RP clawing a guys throat with the intention to claw his throat - Then It's up to him to react whetever it misses or not by his own actions and movement. Like diving away, which he did, responding that he caught the strike on his cheek instead of directly on his throat which would've been an instant kill. Admins can get logs of it - My console doesnt go this far up

16. Emi

Emi Electron

Nebulae:
    I didn't see if she kicked your characters genitalia or not, at first I was there as a mediator and telling EVERYONE to halt this fight before I get involved. Later you called us all bitches or something like that, saying that I am their friend and some other things. And the attempt was to grab you, not to cut anything. Anyway, later you dodged it and I did a /me of you leaving unharmed.

17. ruble

ruble Nucleus

Nebulae:
    when the /me states you're going for the throat specifically which would've been a near instataneous kill on shibe it doesn't matter if he managed to dodge it and was left with a flesh wound in his cheek - Even the people AGAINST US agreed you were going overboard with this shit. You didn't encourage it to halt, you literally progressed it to the point where you were the main agressor

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  18. shibe

shibe Molecule

Nebulae:
    What ruble said

19. Emi

Emi Electron

Nebulae:
    And again, as I just said. At first I did act as a mediator, until shribe's character disrespected us all.

EDIT: However, I didn't try to PK any of you. You still need a PK auth to permanently erase my character from existence

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. ruble

ruble Nucleus

Nebulae:
    Yet you somehow pay no mind at all to the people on the opposite side repeatedly calling him a dumb(n word) It's laughable to claim you're a mediator when you do shit like this - You only reacted when shibe lashed back out to being called this and among other things, shit like a monkey.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice