Little Csikós - A Neutral Town

Nebulae

8E5tLcY.png

-

A completely neutral settlement of cabins, homes, and restored buildings lying on the outskirts of a ruined city - picking up the little pieces of people we love, and things we once knew and built.

With it's own standing militia, enforcing law and defense of the town.

It's a western attempt to replicate easy and honest living.

The town was founded by Thomas Brookes as his getaway from the toils of life on his ranch, wherein he was pestered by war.

It now seeks to show the American vision of re-settling.

XEk6s9F.jpg

Laws of the soon-to be settled land are fair and common - easy.

- No man in the town's territory and land can carry on them a weapon not small enough to fit in a hip holster, men may only open carry pistols and melees.

- Mutual Combat between two willing individuals or parties is legal but an officer must oversee, and it must be done wherein no property will suffer in value due to damages.

- No Rebel Soldier or Union Officer dress is allowed, if these Rebels or Union seek to enter town, they must wear plainclothes, no armor or armbands, and no preaching their politics.

- Common Law goes - thievery, smuggling, failure to follow these set laws, assault and so on are all punishable offenses and you will be tried in front of the town wherein the people decide your fate.

- Outsiders found guilty of a crime will be lynched or forced to work - if they escape and belong to a faction, war will be declared for housing the refugee.

And the final rule, what Thomas Brookes says? Goes.

POPULATION - 21.
ALL FORMER BROOKES EMPLOYEES AND FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE CITIZENSHIP, THESE ARE CURRENT SOON-TO-BE SETTLERS;

RANCH

Thomas Brookes | Mayor | @bigdaddyman413
Joey Brookes | Labourer | @Andrew
Richard Gray | Militia-Deputy | @Russell
Randy Morte | Town Doctor | @Darkk
Morgan Cormack | Deputy | @FelixPiusKiller
Bobby Allen | Citizenry | @boots

CABIN 1

John Horvath | Citizenry | @Chains
James Rockstar | Citizenry | @E.C Family Crip
Banko Volvo | General Store Owner | @TorontoTheInjun
Hunter Cobble | Labourer | @maxi

CABIN 2

Johnny Diesel | Citizenry | @Puffin The Muffin
Bill Liamson | Citizenry | @Flawed Hero
Rajib Khan | Labourer | @ikseoyg
Chester McHartfield | Citizenry | @beck
Dermot O'Neil | Saloon Owner | @Ron

SHERIFF'S DEPT'/MILITIA GARRISON

Rickard Pinot | General of the Militia | @dee pixel
Carolina Murphy | Deputy-Militia | @OneClassyBanana
'Firebug' | Deputy | @FieldersNL
John Partson | Militiaman | @Toriwarior30055
Andrew White | Militiaman | @Mike65536

-

'Morgon' | Cattle | @Aether

(THOSE ON THIS LIST WHO WISH TO START AS A SPECIAL ROLE OR LAW ENFORCMENT, CONTACT ME.)

(IF YOU'RE MISSING, LET ME KNOW.)

To become a registered citizen and be provided with the basics of our residents - a home, occupation, clothes and tool of said trade. And of course, money.

There is not really a formal application to fill out or anything.

You need only submit a written resignation and denouncement from a faction should you belong to one, removing yourself from the rebellion or Union and give us basic details such as past occupation, name, ages and so on.

(Submit a custom application via forum conversation, or steam message me - otherwise, you can join IC when map changes.)

XEk6s9F.jpg

ooc

this is my attempt to give players missing city rp, town rp - with rules on firearms, so on, a town, registered citizens, markets, so on

this will be what brookes ranch moves onto after the map change

Last edited:
Reactions: List

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
Damn you BDB
You beat me to it
But good job beating me to it

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

8E5tLcY.png

-

A completely neutral settlement of cabins, homes, and restored buildings lying on the outskirts of a ruined city - picking up the little pieces of people we love, and things we once knew and built.

With it's own standing militia, enforcing law and defense of the town.

It's a western attempt to replicate easy and honest living.

The town was founded by Thomas Brookes as his getaway from the toils of life on his ranch, wherein he was pestered by war.

It now seeks to show the American vision of re-settling.

XEk6s9F.jpg

Laws of the soon-to be settled land are fair and common - easy.

- No man in the town's territory and land can carry on them a weapon not small enough to fit in a hip holster, men may only open carry pistols and melees.

- Mutual Combat between two willing individuals or parties is legal but an officer must oversee, and it must be done wherein no property will suffer in value due to damages.

- No Rebel Soldier or Union Officer dress is allowed, if these Rebels or Union seek to enter town, they must wear plainclothes, no armor or armbands, and no preaching their politics.

- Common Law goes - thievery, smuggling, failure to follow these set laws, assault and so on are all punishable offenses and you will be tried in front of the town wherein the people decide your fate.

- Outsiders found guilty of a crime will be lynched or forced to work - if they escape and belong to a faction, war will be declared for housing the refugee.

And the final rule, what Thomas Brookes says? Goes.

POPULATION - 21.
ALL FORMER BROOKES EMPLOYEES AND FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE CITIZENSHIP, THESE ARE CURRENT SOON-TO-BE SETTLERS;

Thomas Brookes | Mayor | @bigdaddyman413

Joey Brookes | Citizenry | @Andrew
Richard Gray | Citizenry | @Russell
John Horvath | Citizenry | @Chains
Randy Morte | Citizenry | @Darkk
Morgan Cormack | Citizenry | @FelixPiusKiller
Johnny Diesel | Citizenry | @Puffin The Muffin
Rickard Pinot | Citizenry | @dee pixel
Carolina Murphy | Citizenry | @OneClassyBanana
'Firebug' | Citizenry | @FieldersNL
Bill Liamson | Citizenry | @Flawed Hero
James Rockstar | Citizenry | @E.C Family Crip
Andrew White | Citizenry | @Mike65536
Rajib Khan | Citizenry | @ikseoyg
Chester McHartfield | Citizenry | @beck
Dermot O'Neil | Citizenry | @Ron
John Partson | Citizenry | @Toriwarior30055
Banko Volvo | Citizenry | @TorontoTheInjun
Bobby Allen | Citizenry | @boots
Hunter Cobble | Citizenry | @maxi

'Morgon' | Cattle | @Aether

(THOSE ON THIS LIST WHO WISH TO START AS A SPECIAL ROLE OR LAW ENFORCMENT, CONTACT ME.)

(IF YOU'RE MISSING, LET ME KNOW.)

To become a registered citizen and be provided with the basics of our residents - a home, occupation, clothes and tool of said trade. And of course, money.

There is not really a formal application to fill out or anything.

You need only submit a written resignation and denouncement from a faction should you belong to one, removing yourself from the rebellion or Union and give us basic details such as past occupation, name, ages and so on.

(Submit a custom application via forum conversation, or steam message me - otherwise, you can join IC when map changes.)

XEk6s9F.jpg

ooc

this is my attempt to give players missing city rp, town rp - with rules on firearms, so on, a town, registered citizens, markets, so on

this will be what brookes ranch moves onto after the map change

He said expect RP. I've been well and truly Yee and Hawed. The Shanty town holds strong in the face of rivaling settlements. Let the RP commence

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Also, this is slowly turning into Fallout RP if not for admins doing periodic reminders that the combine are a thing then I'd be too deep into wild west shootemup and forgetting they exist. Or pretending they're the enclave

Anti-tankspy

Nucleus
Nebulae
how about rebel players and combine players purposefully stir away from this when combat happens

let this funny little town act as a netural, no-combat puffer zone. just go there for your passiverp/fieldrp purposes

Nebulae
how about rebel players and combine players purposefully stir away from this when combat happens

let this funny little town act as a netural, no-combat puffer zone. just go there for your passiverp/fieldrp purposes

Rebels and Union are allowed

Only in plain clothes though, the town is heavily anti-war, so the presence of military uniforms and the like isn't enjoyed

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Only in plain clothes though, the town is heavily anti-war, so the presence of military uniforms and the like isn't enjoyed

Ayo, can I like, come to your lil town BDM? I need a rest from all this conflict.

Nebulae
Ayo, can I like, come to your lil town BDM? I need a rest from all this conflict.

This is planned for the next map whenever we switch

Anyone is welcome again, as long as they abide by the few rules trying to enforce passive and townie rp

Nebulae
updated!

town is entirely s2rp or p2l for melee btw.

if you try to s2k in town all 20 cowboys will prob just s2k you for being a bad sport about rp!

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

realistically no cops will engage with this little RP hub because they're not allowed to take their suits off in front of people