local man codes bad game with bad codebase

• Thread starter Deleted member 1435
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1435

i have been cursed with curse of being stuck on one project since 2015 that i cant fucking finish for many reaons one of which being lack of a dedicated pixel artist.

its a hobby project really

if any one of you can draw pixel art stuff in the image of games like contra, metal gear, hotline miami, please hit me up, i cant offer any money since i dont plan to sell the game (i dont expect it to get that much popularity i just want to finish this god damn project)

the game is meant to be basically metal gear 2 inspired stealth game, so far no real game design went into it so you can share ideas on that to me as well, as it stands its a empty engine.

powered by C++ , SFML, coffee, stubbornness, tears and bad codebase.

0f4ca86ac1.png

no, im not running windows 95

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1392

i have been cursed with curse of being stuck on one project since 2015 that i cant fucking finish for many reaons one of which being lack of a dedicated pixel artist.

its a hobby project really

if any one of you can draw pixel art stuff in the image of games like contra, metal gear, hotline miami, please hit me up, i cant offer any money since i dont plan to sell the game (i dont expect it to get that much popularity i just want to finish this god damn project)

the game is meant to be basically metal gear 2 inspired stealth game, so far no real game design went into it so you can share ideas on that to me as well, as it stands its a empty engine.