Loki

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
Just wanted a thread for this show.

Currently caught up to Episode 2
Damn, it's good. Episode 2 blew me away. The "I need a hero" fight scene and then the Sacred Timeline getting bombed was crazy.

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
ngl

Loki and Thor are much more interesting than the rest of the Avengers crew
just watched both first episodes and ill admit its pretty fucking good
i even shed a few tears when Loki got tear-eyed the moment he saw his mother die and Odin admitting he loved the both of them equally

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
episode 3 was good.
The ending and the total desperation with Slyvie just walking off is really funny and really sad

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
unknown.png

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
never thought i'd see the day where i would enjoy capeshit

but it might be because this takes such a huge step back from the "we are le avengers and these guys are the bad ones" type deal

a lot more toned down and down to earth, which actually makes you like the characters a little

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
i like marvel shit its good
like all the shows they put out but this has honestly been my fav
excited for the new movies especially since the show is setting up big shit with the multiverse

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
Thanos-Copter

Loki pretending to be cold to snuggle despite both of them being frost giants was hilarious

Also that castle at the end looks ominous. Some people are speculating its Kang from the comics.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Thanos-Copter

Loki pretending to be cold to snuggle despite both of them being frost giants was hilarious

Also that castle at the end looks ominous. Some people are speculating its Kang from the comics.
it is kang, he's confirmed to be the villain for i thing the next antman movie

D

Deleted member 1405

i can't believe the direction this took. I like marvel by all means, but holy shit did this not feel like a marvel produced show. It makes wandavision and falcon look like utter garbage. That last episode is top five episodes of tv i've ever watched. Especially old loki, that shit was really cool to see. He's the same loki as the sacred timeline variant, he just managed to survive lol. really cool to think abt

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
wwhats this on where can i find it i want to watch it