Denied Loma 'Zak' Zakayev PK appeal

Discussion in 'Character Permanent Kill Appeals' started by Husky, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Husky

Husky Nucleus
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Steam Name: Husky
    Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:60533443

Character Name:
    Loma 'Zak' Zakayev
    Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character: I don't know as their name was not visible on the scoreboard as they are OTA

What Led To Your Character's Death?:
    An informant giving my name to the Civil Authority and then sent to Nova Prospekt for assosciating and aiding rebel groups
    Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?: I kept getting asked about a person called Looper, I have literally no clue who looper is, OOCly or ICly. This leads me to believe that the information they were given wasn't really accurate or was just taken because the person had me f2'd and saw me around, or whatever had happened. I wasn't active at all with the resistance and never did any major rebel activity, nor was I engaged in any major actions. The most I did was just give food to rebels, and honeslty I don't think that merits just an informants words to get a PK.
    And as we saw from Beckets appeal just an informant alone isn't really enough to pursue on, I don't see why I was randomly targetted and they suddenly knew all this information about me specifically, this basically just means that anyone who spends any amount of time in the sewers is just PK because an informant says they were helping them, even if it's just food rations. I really don't see why that should be a PKable offense, it just ruins any chance for the rebels imo
    https://nebulous.cloud/threads/ezekiel-beckett-unpk-appeal.43253/

From the start I was presumed guilty as to knowing someone called 'Looper' who I don't actually know, I haven't met them, so why the entire situation was focused around that one person - whom I can only assume the informant told them about - I have no idea as I don't recall that person at all.

I feel I should at least know the scope of what my informant had given the CP's as it seems they were given a lot of misinformation which was then used to interrogate and subsequently PK me.

Date Of Occurrence: 13-08-2019 circa 22:30
    Evidence: N/A, I have no info on what happened at all besides an informant told them stuff.
    Other Players Involved: @Sir Frost 2 other proselytes,
    Any Other Details: N/A

• nebulous nebulous x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. dallahan

dallahan a bad memer
    HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
  3. Sir Frost

Sir Frost Electron
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    During the interrogation you confessed to regularly gathering food and giving it to insurgent groups. And you admitted to refusing to report your supposed time with these insurgent groups to Civil Protection.

You werent killed because an informant gave your name. You were killed because you confessed to crimes against the State, this being inaction, that an informant reported you for.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Manio

Manio Mostly Sleepy

Nebulae:
    Those are the tags I suppose, all three of them is punished with death.

5. Señor Jaggles

Señor Jaggles Zasshu Impaler Extraordinaire
    Moderator HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I mean, you can't kill on grounds of the word of a single informant. The issue is they can inquire you about it and if you admit to it you're pretty much dead.

• nebulous nebulous x 3
  6. Husky

Husky Nucleus
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Even still I find the basis of how you got certain information kind of tenuous as I literally do not know someone called Looper, so how would they “know” I have any information on someone called Looper unless the informant was making up shit because he had me F2’d for whatever reason and saw me down there. It really strikes me as odd how you’d pressure me on information I don’t even know about OOCly so how would the informant know about it?

7. Sir Frost

Sir Frost Electron
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    What do you mean? I didn't go in there already knowing that you were a criminal. You were reported via an informant and brought in for questioning - in which you literally confessed to working for insurgent groups.

The fact I asked you about 'Looper' has absolutely nothing to do with why you were killed. It was just a question asked and that's it.

8. Mic15000

Mic15000 The Underdog
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    Pretty much this. The reason you were killed is that you admit it to another crime if not related to this "looper" guy.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  9. Señor Jaggles

Señor Jaggles Zasshu Impaler Extraordinaire
    Moderator HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Well this is pretty much clear, you got called in for interrogation and you admitted your crimes.

Appeal denied and locked.

• nebulous nebulous x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice