Look, some hl3 related stuff i just found!

Bigtuna

The friendly giant.
Nebulae
Very interesting! I’m curious if we ever will see half life 3. Although if we do hopefully Garry’s mod uses its engine and we can get a ton of updates to the hl2rp server along with a ton of players joining in again! Also cremators would be a cool thing to add to our server!

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i hate vnn

makes like 10 speculation videos and only gets one of them right, is wrong about all his hl3 speculations, was wrong about some of his csgo speculations. when will he stop acting like an information whistleblower when he knows jack shit and believed a fake image desinc made to be a hl3 leak as a joke

depthjacks

Proton
Nebulae
i hate vnn

makes like 10 speculation videos and only gets one of them right, is wrong about all his hl3 speculations, was wrong about some of his csgo speculations. when will he stop acting like an information whistleblower when he knows jack shit and believed a fake image desinc made to be a hl3 leak as a joke
That's why he says that this is a speculation. Do you know what that means? Also he does point out that what he says could be complete bullshit, he points out stuff the way HE thinks. He doesnt say that his shit is the best.

Reactions: List