Accepted [LSPD] Tripp Sawyer

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Character name: Tripp Sawyer

Date of birth: June 25th, 1994

Briefly describe your character's background:

Tripp Sawyer was born to a rather large family in a cramped farmhouse situated in Cody, Wyoming, alone the western edge of Bighorn Basin. His youth was spent mostly in school and among his numerous brothers and sisters and helping out with the duties to be attended to around the farm. Balancing these two aspects, while trying to maintain a social life reflected poorly on Tripp in both regards. Grades slipped quite easily, and it was a challenge to make friends outside of the family. On the other hand, Tripp's parents were quite strict and lead with a heavy hand. This resulted in him developing a strong work ethic at a very early age.

School was relatively uneventful. Tripp's grades were poor but passable. He continued to work on the farm after getting out of school, with no intention to sign-up for college. As his parents grew older, Tripp fulfilled more and more duties around the homestead until the property was formally passed down to him. It was all he needed in life. Tripp's parents eventually succumbed to their old age, but he farm was prospering. That was, until the tornado struck. In one afternoon, Tripp's entire family legacy was wiped out in an instant. His home was in ruins, the crop fields torn to bits and the livestock missing outright. In shambles, Tripp made the decision to move to Blaine County, San Andreas. Here he made the decision to live off the rest of his savings, and just maybe have opportunity strike him.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC):

I would like to join the Los Santos Police Department because I think I can be a strong beacon of the community, and a supporting figure for people to look to for guidance. I am a hard worker, and when I see something want I stick with it to the end. I think this would be a good opportunity for me to use the skills I've built up in my lifetime and apply them to something that matters for the greater community.

I enjoy cop roleplay and I have experience with it. It's easier for me to stick with something that has structure as opposed to being left entirely on my own devices all the time.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?:

To provide a fun roleplay experience to others, and to enjoy myself in the faction. I can't be certain of any long-term goal as it stands.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:
I was a cop on CoreRP for around two months.
I was a cop on GTA World for about two years and was in a bunch of divisions and minor leadership roles n stuff (Community Engagement Division, Gang Enforcement Detail, Field Training Officer, Firearms Licensing).

What is your time zone?: Mountain Standard Time.

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal: Yes.

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional): No.

Last edited:

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Police Department.

We are pleased to welcome you to the LSPD. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Emergency Services forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Reactions: List