Lua is fun

• Thread starter Deleted member 1435
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1435

This was pretty fun to make, managed to make rollermines start burrowed to the ground.
Wish i could make it work with clockwork and some sort of 'rollermine' item.

Reactions: List

CrashBandi

sкεℓεтση
Nebulae
I could never get into lua. I struggled with it so much. I did some very simple stuff but idk.
Back when I took AP Computer Science I tried getting into Lua I realized I didn't like programming really anymore. So I dropped out.

D

Deleted member 1435

I could never get into lua. I struggled with it so much. I did some very simple stuff but idk.
Back when I took AP Computer Science I tried getting into Lua I realized I didn't like programming really anymore. So I dropped out.

It's absolute pain at first to learn anything programming-related, but eventually it's just doing it subconciously and being creative making shit that comes to your mind.

CrashBandi

sкεℓεтση
Nebulae
It's absolute pain at first to learn anything programming-related, but eventually it's just doing it subconciously and being creative making shit that comes to your mind.
But the weird thing is when I tried learning Lua, I already knew 3 languages almost fluently, and was learning like two others. and I still had trouble picking it up.