Mac OS Crashing.. Need help!!!

World Prop

Quark
Nebulae
Okay soo my PC has broken and im waiting till October for bday new Computer but for now i am trying to play on a Apple Mac (The big one, not laptop)

Low Settings and Resolution and I can run Nebulous at around 30-50 fps. I dont mind this...

ONE BIG PROBLEM
Random crashes.

They sometimes seem to be rendering crashes as when I go into Inventory it rendered an Empty can and it crashed onto desktop (Obv)

Alternatively the crashes just happen quite randomly, staring into the plaza does it sometimes; like I said its Random.

I have tried putting those things in my autoexec.cfg but they just make everything break and everything crashes FOR NO reason then.

I need some solutions as I am desperate to play some Nebulous.

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
What have you put in the autoexec and have you tried restoring game chasheaboop thingy? Also tried running the game in window?

World Prop

Quark
Nebulae
I used Votra's config, its found in the Technical Support as Crashing fixes but probably isnt good for mac. and I dont undstand that bootcamp thingy.

Westi

Stylish doge
Nebulae
I used Votra's config, its found in the Technical Support as Crashing fixes but probably isnt good for mac. and I dont undstand that bootcamp thingy.

Like Lyut has mentionned, I would also recommend using Bootcamp, it'll allow you to have more stability in terms of gaming if you're using Windows. If you go here it takes you to the section to perform a new install of Windows 10.

World Prop

Quark
Nebulae
Aint my Mac, im just allowed to use it, so I dont want to do anything complicated. Anything a bit more simpiler?

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If your OS X is up to date and possibly late-2013 or newer, there's pretty much nothing to do. It's either a problem with Garry's Mod or some addons on the server itself. I have been working at an Apple Store for a few months and 99% of every software problem is fixed by updating/reinstalling/rebooting and that kind of stuff, we are instructed to do that

World Prop

Quark
Nebulae
We got this around 2011, macOS Sirerra Version 10.12.3 iMac (21.5 Inch, Mid 2011)
Processor 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 (WAAAY BETTER than what it looks like)
It runs 120-80 to lows of 30 fps with around 40 addons on Bigcity, even runs decently on Nebulous at 40 fps but the crsshing still occurs.
Rarely on Sandbox though.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It should be running fine. Can you give any crash/error logs (Gmod crash logs, ideally)? Driver update? Wipe and reload addons?

It mostly crashes on Neb but "rarely on Sandbox"? Odd. Yeah, it'd be helpful if we could see some crash logs from Gmod from those occurrences. It could likely be an addon issue when you're on a clockwork server if it's mostly happening on Neb and rarely on Sandbox.

http://dumps.metastruct.uk.to/ if you feel like handing over logs to sift though, but my guess is addons.