Madness Combat

Gunslinger_

Ordinary CP, CWU, & WI
Nebulae
Madness Combat is a 2001 Flash animation series created by Matt "Krinkels" Jolly on Newgrounds that is still ongoing and has yet to release its 11th episode.. It's mainly about light gray people with disembodied hands killing each other with guns and super powers. This may actually be a bit familiar to some of you since this is one of Newgrounds' classics back in the day and it even has an active fanbase with people using official/custom sprites to make their very own Madness animations.

Here's some of the Madness Combat videos that were recently remastered this year so you can get started or comment on your extreme nostalgia.

Additionally, the original music has been released to the same channel, along with some unused tracks that never made it into the actual animations.

]

Madness Combat has also gotten its own game, which is available on Newgrounds which you can go to in a simple click right here. The game is also getting a full 3D sequel made in Unity which is currently available to buy, but I warn you, it's in Alpha state (soon to be in Beta!) and it's expected to see many game bugs and such. However, you can visit the official website here.

So, I want your comments on Madness and what you think of it. You can leave nostalgic comments if you'd like and you can even ask questions about the series and it's likely they'll get answered.
Also, I never usually put this much effort into threads. Don't put it all to waste.

~Gunslinger​

Reactions: List