Make Forums Phone Friendly?

Pandora

String
Nebulae
I'm currently away from my computer, but I like to catch up on the forums all the time on my phone.

There's just one problem:

IT'S GLITCHY AS FUCK.

There are no problems on a computer, but when I try this on safari, It's just fucked up. The profile menu would overlap what I'm working on, And I can't see half of what I'm doing. Or when I press edit on one of my threads, The edit overlay stays there. I know it's a lot to ask for, but I still suggest a fix. Thank you.

Reactions: List

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
I'm currently away from my computer, but I like to catch up on the forums all the time on my phone.

There's just one problem:

IT'S GLITCHY AS FUCK.

There are no problems on a computer, but when I try this on safari, It's just fucked up. The profile menu would overlap what I'm working on, And I can't see half of what I'm doing. Or when I press edit on one of my threads, The edit overlay stays there. I know it's a lot to ask for, but I still suggest a fix. Thank you.
what phone do you have?

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Given that he mentioned Safari I expect it to be an iphone
I use an iphone too, yet I don't use the website on safari, rather, Google Chrome.

Try installing chrome on your phone as it works almost perfectly on that.

Pandora

String
Nebulae
I use an iphone too, yet I don't use the website on safari, rather, Google Chrome.

Try installing chrome on your phone as it works almost perfectly on that.
Will do. Thank you.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
I use chrome on my huawei p8 lite, android os.

And I have the same overlapping issues and situations where some overlay/menu doesn't disappear.

Say, when I try to move a thread on W.I. subforum, the menu just stays there no matter where else I tap and it just prevents me from doing any edits or other thread settings.

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
I use chrome on my huawei p8 lite, android os.

And I have the same overlapping issues and situations where some overlay/menu doesn't disappear.

Say, when I try to move a thread on W.I. subforum, the menu just stays there no matter where else I tap and it just prevents me from doing any edits or other thread settings.

I've used the site on my S7 when I had it and my iPhone, on Chrome, FireFox, and Safari. No issues whatsoever.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If you're on an iPhone

Get Puffin.

It allows flash and works like a desktop version of Chrome, etc.

Reactions: List