Completed Make Help requests play the same ping sound as PM's

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Suggestion: Make Help requests play the same ping sound as PM's
Why it would be worth adding: I can tell you from experience that I genuinely don't ignore /helps, its just most of the time I miss them in the slurry of text being thrown at my screen, if Help requests played a little sound like PM's do, I'm sure that would help solve the issues related to /help wait times, and if you want, have it a toggle able option in the settings so if staff are off duty they don't get pinged
Necessary content: work

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
back when we had cwlua as SA's I gave myself this feature I think, was useful when tabbed out

I spent 2016 playing eve online in another session waiting for pings

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
back when we had cwlua as SA's I gave myself this feature I think, was useful when tabbed out

I spent 2016 playing eve online in another session waiting for pings

Selfishly hoarding the useful features James smh.. COME BACK AS A COOL DEVELOPER MAN, We love your wacky creations!

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Suggestion: Make Help requests play the same ping sound as PM's
Why it would be worth adding: I can tell you from experience that I genuinely don't ignore /helps, its just most of the time I miss them in the slurry of text being thrown at my screen, if Help requests played a little sound like PM's do, I'm sure that would help solve the issues related to /help wait times, and if you want, have it a toggle able option in the settings so if staff are off duty they don't get pinged
Necessary content: work
I think this would be especially useful to those on staff characters, as they might just be tabbed out or some shit.

Reactions: List

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
sounds neat, will be added on restart - /help will ping for people on staff characters, and /respond will ping to the person who made the /help

Reactions: List