Completed Make removing ammo from weapons put the ammo into your inventory instead of your reserve

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Suggestion: Make removing ammo from weapons put the ammo into your inventory instead of your reserve
Why it would be worth adding: It would be a major QOL addition that would make inventory management 10000000x easier
Necessary content: love u guys

Reactions: List

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Suggestion: Make removing ammo from weapons put the ammo into your inventory instead of your reserve
Why it would be worth adding: It would be a major QOL addition that would make inventory management 10000000x easier
Right now you have to empty ammo boxes, split loose ammo to load them so you can get the exact amount in reserves to place back into an ammo box, and it's fairly tedious

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
yea ok ar2 holder i wonder what this suggestion is for

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
nah mid gun-fight pulling a mag from some dropped gun is pretty dope i dont want this

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
two options ‘ammo to reserve’ ‘ammo to inventory’
suck my balls this will make it twice as convoluted and will have to play ammo tetris to put them in the inventory load boxes

and if u dont have any paper ammo boxes to put the loose rounds into you're fucked

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
suck my balls this will make it twice as convoluted and will have to play ammo tetris to put them in the inventory load boxes

and if u dont have any paper ammo boxes to put the loose rounds into you're fucked
new update made it so you can load ammo without the box bro, boxes r useless

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
new update made it so you can load ammo without the box bro, boxes r useless
thats dope actually i retract my statement
still think if mid firefight and u press unload on a dropped gun and u have to fiddle with resident evil territory i would simply jump off a bridge

two options sound like the better alternative like u said 'ammo to inventory'

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Not the greatest method, but could always add a /UnloadReserve which pulls your reserve back into your inventory

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Not the greatest method, but could always add a /UnloadReserve which pulls your reserve back into your inventory
yes

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
3KAHJpg.png

no arguments - unloads all reserves
ammoType - unloads a specific calibre
maxAmount - unloads a maximum amount of a specific calibre

Specific ammo types won't work at the moment (RPG, Crossbow and AR2) to name a few due to their methods not using the rounds system - but can be looked at later once this has settled.

Last edited:

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
3KAHJpg.png

no arguments - unloads all reserves
ammoType - unloads a specific calibre
maxAmount - unloads a maximum amount of a specific calibre

Specific ammo types won't work at the moment (RPG, Crossbow and AR2) to name a few due to their methods not using the rounds system - but can be looked at later once this has settled.
thank u garrence i appreciate ur hard work