me and the boys heading out

• Thread starter Deleted member 243
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 243

and with the boys i mean no one. after 6 years with this community and 4.7k hours in gmod, i decided to call it quits.

love all of you, some of you more than others. wont keep my whitelists so i'm tagging people so i can get removed from said factions

@aeromantis @r0nni thanks for giving me a chance at CWU, but the gamemode isnt as appealing as it used to be. Overall a great faction, keep it up

@Smallfries we talked a few times about personal matters. I want to thank @Snook for accepting me into cab and smallcock for keeping me around. It was really fun but i lost the will to keep going. Faction's good, keep up the good work

I gotta thank @alex and @Blackquill and the rest of the headstaff for keeping this community going and i'd like to commend them for their tardwrangling abilities

I wanna thank the rest of you for the laughs and the banter we had, but i'm joining the others now. And last but not least, i wanna thank @GenericPlayer for being a genuinely good guy. we should play more often. We should play foxhole some time or some squad or gta

I might shitpost on the forums from time to time and give some hot takes, but don't expect me to get on gmod unless i want to pose or something idk

love u all frens

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
We'll all welcome you back any time.

D

Deleted member 243

We'll all welcome you back any time.
Please spit in my mouth if i get onto gerald's mode again

Unless by some divine intervention they implement the concept art stuff everyone is freaking out about it aint worth the hassle

please do it please i want fresh stuff

Reactions: List