Serious Medical/Mental Illness. Or a general well being thread

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
snipping this for willy's privacy
hotlines imo dont really help, they just kinda get you off eventually.
Idk the resources online since while I have thought about ending it I didn't get to a point where I'd want to call one.

I do suggest you get an emotional support, sort of as a net.
Idrk what to say other than don't, it's a permanent fix to a problem which'll go away... eventually. It may seem like it won't, like there's no hope, but there is.

Last edited:

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
b81.png

>me and my friends have tickets for reading fest
>shit lineup but i honestly dont care
>generally in a much better mood (albiet still changing randomly)
>started cutting down on food, working out more
>can see friends again soon
>can go out and actually live too

i generally get very scared of being optimistic or saying things are getting better, because every time i do, something bad happens. so i can't say im really optimistic much or looking to the future

but i think im in a bit of a better place now than i was around christmas, just generally more confident in myself and im not feeling awful 24/7

:grinning:
i think i spoke too soon

also
image0.png

image0.jpg

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Hey, don't worry about it man. If worst comes to worse, I'm sure you could invite one of us B)
i mean the lineup is fucking tragic so i don’t blame them but it was genuinely the only thing i had to look forward to this year lol

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
i mean the lineup is fucking tragic so i don’t blame them but it was genuinely the only thing i had to look forward to this year lol
There're a few cool things that're on around the UK if you're looking for stuff.

In August there's a cool Steampunk Convention going on in Lincoln, which I'm gonna be going to. As well as a fair few ComicCons.

Don't worry my man, there's always stuff to do with friends.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
who's playing at reading fest

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
@jb was right about albania man

jb merely adopted the shitpost. albania man was born in it, molded by it. He didn't see the serious tag until he was already a man, by then it was nothing to him but blinding

D

Deleted member 243

>9 days
>9 days
>9 days
>9 days
>9 days

What if she's gone? Like gone-gone? What if it's spring break? Midterms? Disinterest?

Will she be another person I
failed? Another fellow human?

She went and there was nothing I could've done other than the hundreds of different actions I could have taken to preserve a very good friend

The things she usually did, her modus operandi. the consistency gone, reduced to dust. I don't go out of my way to notice a pattern, it just hits me.

She wasn't 100% there.
A medical problem she shared with me in confidence. The chances are equal to zero of you guys knowing her, but I respect her so much that I won't even utter the words. What she told me made me want to care for her even more. I took her under my wing. We made so many plans.

She was going to teach me how to draw. I was going to teach her how to set a scene. How to use Photoshop.

This was 'our song' (lack of a better term). She was just like me. We didn't let genres and styles shackle our tastes in music down. I found out about new music from her, and she did from me.

I miss her. I count the days and even read back our conversations. I didn't love her, it was like the first time I ever met someone genuine, where gender didn't matter

But at the same time, I did love her, as a friend.

Sadly, I will forget about her someday. Maybe she forgot about me already? Just another person in her life, who entered and exited fast.