Merry Christmas, Idiot

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
Jury-9.jpg

I made this for @PilotBland as a Christmas thing. I was finishing it up last night and figured, hey, it'll be ready to send in the morning. When I wake up the stupid shit tells me he's gotten his unit PK'd.

FUCK

But I don't feel like not showing what I had done so far. There was gonna be some other stuff involved, but I trimmed most of the work-in-progress parts to just the things that wound up looking good

Reactions: List

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Jury-9.jpg

I made this for @PilotBland as a Christmas thing. I was finishing it up last night and figured, hey, it'll be ready to send in the morning. When I wake up the stupid shit tells me he's gotten his unit PK'd.

FUCK

But I don't feel like not showing what I had done so far. There was gonna be some other stuff involved, but I trimmed most of the work-in-progress parts to just the things that wound up looking good
Wow man, didn't realize you were good at that kinda thing. If you're interested in working on stuff in the future hmu

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Jury-9.jpg

FUCK

hopefully my pk appeal gets accepted and ill be able to use it bb

looks fucking good ily

D

Deleted member 5162

hopefully my pk appeal gets accepted and ill be able to use it bb

looks fucking good ily
You didn't post one yet? Either way, I might be a 'lawyer' in that, and @ButtonLip , you can just give it to another JURY-9 tagline user, looks great and shouldn't be wasted