Serious Message to the new iteration staff

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
today i had lunch at the tacobell

i ordered a chicken quesadilla meal with fries and a pepsi max. i requested to have extra cheese on the quesadilla

i ate he quesadilla and it was pretty good but then i realised i had foolishly failed to purchase a side of nacho dipping sauce, forcing me to eat the fries dry with no condements which was unpleasant

overall 7/10 lunch, tomorrow i will go to tesco for a meal deal

The Red Devil

Proton
Nebulae
today i had lunch at the tacobell

i ordered a chicken quesadilla meal with fries and a pepsi max. i requested to have extra cheese on the quesadilla

i ate he quesadilla and it was pretty good but then i realised i had foolishly failed to purchase a side of nacho dipping sauce, forcing me to eat the fries dry with no condements which was unpleasant

overall 7/10 lunch, tomorrow i will go to tesco for a meal deal
Most forms of Tuvan/Mongolian throat singing translate directly into performing extreme vocals. Dag and Khovu kargyraa can be molded into your typical “false cord growl” via increased breath support, while other forms of throat singing such as khoomei can be formed into a “fry scream” by employing a high pressure breath support system, like the kind of air you would use to blow a paper wrapping off a straw.

On the other hand, certain forms of singing in Jazz and Blues music (think Louis Armstrong) utilize the aryoeppiglotic folds to produce what we call a “Jazz growl”. These same cartilages can also be used to add texture to false cord growling/screaming. Furthermore, the aryoeppiglotic folds can also be used to perform more guttural sounds as well, typically found in many slam acts such as Abominable Putridity.

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Most forms of Tuvan/Mongolian throat singing translate directly into performing extreme vocals. Dag and Khovu kargyraa can be molded into your typical “false cord growl” via increased breath support, while other forms of throat singing such as khoomei can be formed into a “fry scream” by employing a high pressure breath support system, like the kind of air you would use to blow a paper wrapping off a straw.

On the other hand, certain forms of singing in Jazz and Blues music (think Louis Armstrong) utilize the aryoeppiglotic folds to produce what we call a “Jazz growl”. These same cartilages can also be used to add texture to false cord growling/screaming. Furthermore, the aryoeppiglotic folds can also be used to perform more guttural sounds as well, typically found in many slam acts such as Abominable Putridity.

Nebulae
This is a typical dramabait post to undermine the server's lunch. Just because you think it's STALE doesn't mean that's how it was when they made the chicken quesadilla. Let them cook. The staff have worked hard on the fries and it's really demoralizing to listen to feedback from entitled customers who want ketchup but couldn't even slice a potato if you had to put them in the kitchen.

Honestly disgusting behavior. You're not invited to my birthday party

shad

Nucleus
Nebulae
SmartSelect_20240304_104642_Discord.jpg

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

My honest opinion: