ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae

one of the few games im actually excited for so i decided to make a thread

maga

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
"It's not just russia, it's the whole world out there."

does this mean are they actually doing what happened at the end in 2035 or is "the whole world out there" just meaning the rest of Russia outside of metro

if they are doing what happened at the end in 2035, I really hope they tone it down, at least somewhat.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
if they are doing what happened at the end in 2035, I really hope they tone it down, at least somewhat.

given a large aspect of 2035 was due to the character relations (which: without spoiling anything, are entirely different here) the tone is naturally going to be different

plus with the fact that the train voyage (or at least a large part of it) is post-moscow you're not going to have the invisible observers or anything relating to that either

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
huge fan of the metro series and am really hype about this game

just dont hope its another overrated thing

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Wish the game was open world set in the tunnels, some Skyrim shit with main wursts in big hub stations while fighting/avoiding bad guys in the tunnels.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Wish the game was open world set in the tunnels, some Skyrim shit with main wursts in big hub stations while fighting/avoiding bad guys in the tunnels.
I think they've said somewhere you'll end up exploring other metro systems at some points, though I'm not 100% sure on that.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
I think they've said somewhere you'll end up exploring other metro systems at some points, though I'm not 100% sure on that.
I just feel it’s too generic and not metro anymore, it’s just gonna end up being another open world survival game with minimal crafting elements with the main gameplay feature being clearing outposts coupled with a bland generic apocalypse story that carries over the worst part of last light - the characters

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

nut
the person playing the demo is autistic though

imma keep it real this looks kinda wack

this is the most boring footage they could have released

it literally reminded me of fighting ghouls in fallout 76, and that is not good as its one of the most tedious experiences that whole game had to offer