Metro Exodus

milS

Atom
Nebulae
Well, that's actually a good thing, you're always low on ammo and you have to use it rationally. But idk how the fuck am I supposed to do shit on Stalker difficulty, especially if it comes to mutants.
You run away from them for half the game

Nebulae
You run away from them for half the game
Not really, depends on your approach, if you're playing Metro like you play HL2RP than I can understand your problem, but if you're taking silent approach and you're using your ammo on unexpected enemies, it's easy. There is a system where enemies can get more hits if they're alerted due to adrenaline.

milS

Atom
Nebulae
Not really, depends on your approach, if you're playing Metro like you play HL2RP than I can understand your problem, but if you're taking silent approach and you're using your ammo on unexpected enemies, it's easy. There is a system where enemies can get more hits if they're alerted due to adrenaline.
No I mean on stalker difficulty you’ll probably just have to run away from them every time you’re detected lmao

Nebulae
No I mean on stalker difficulty you’ll probably just have to run away from them every time you’re detected lmao
Pretty much, I had a bug where I had light on in check point at the spawn and I was alerting whole base at the moment, I couldn't load anything else as there is no quick save and after 6th attempt I managed to kill them all, it was really fucking hard.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Just shoot things in the head. Some enemies tank 30 shots to the body but only 1 to the head. Also plan out your approach before you do it, like throwing a knife and then shooting two guys closest to eachother. Alternatively just stealth. Ammo's never been an issue for me so far, I end up maxing.

Reactions: List

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
latest

you may not like it, but this is what peak performance fem reb looks like

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
she was trouble to start with mate never should have shagged her

didn't like the d6 clone
yeah thats why she's the ultimate fem rebel

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
anna is so fucking annoying i wish artyom had left her in the metro
She's alot better in Exodus though
It honestly did feel like Artyom and Anna were in love.
It wasen't half assed like in Last light. And not even half assed, there was nothing between them.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
She's alot better in Exodus though
It honestly did feel like Artyom and Anna were in love.
It wasen't half assed like in Last light. And not even half assed, there was nothing between them.
only got to the desert bit now and i can say for a fact she was better in last light because she fufilled the annoying cunt role

is this how it feels to be married?

Nebulae
Still, she was much better character than this borat rebel operator anime kawai shit

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
Still, she was much better character than this borat rebel operator anime kawai shit
Honestly, i found every character quite enjoyable to say the least.
I just wished it would have been sooner that i could have gotten more in depth with the characters.
They kinda just appeared and because there were so many of them it's kinda hard to differ them apart if you don't actively go around the train talking with them etc.
I wish we could have spent more time in the metro and maybe a end section, and not just the ending scene. But i'm fine with it. It was beautiful eitherway.

I myself got the bad ending, kinda sad about it because i was pretty good, ''morally high'' to say.
But yea, not suprised as i had same kind of luck with Last Light.

Nebulae
Honestly, i found every character quite enjoyable to say the least.
I just wished it would have been sooner that i could have gotten more in depth with the characters.
They kinda just appeared and because there were so many of them it's kinda hard to differ them apart if you don't actively go around the train talking with them etc.
I wish we could have spent more time in the metro and maybe a end section, and not just the ending scene. But i'm fine with it. It was beautiful eitherway.

I myself got the bad ending, kinda sad about it because i was pretty good, ''morally high'' to say.
But yea, not suprised as i had same kind of luck with Last Light.
Baron was interesting as hell, to this day I have no idea
I was approaching the final base and I turned to the wrong path... and I met him in a middle of nowhere, enjoying a cigarette. Then we talked about his vision of wastelands and what he thinks about all this shit. His real talk made me think that he is right to be honest and I don't know if gulan(that was her name?) will succeed long term, he is like 100% right and is making some 5D chess moves.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i feel like lots of the things that made metro great are gone

the world feels emptier, as with metro you had all these strange concepts of the hanza ring and the conflict between the reich and reds

society functioned like normal, even in militarised stations they were still 'towns'

but it feels like the writers have fallen and the world dosen't feel alive

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i feel like lots of the things that made metro great are gone

the world feels emptier, as with metro you had all these strange concepts of the hanza ring and the conflict between the reich and reds

society functioned like normal, even in militarised stations they were still 'towns'

but it feels like the writers have fallen and the world dosen't feel alive
I think thats sort of the risk vs reward.

I can very easily imagine how doing a third game in the same setting could have gotten stale but beyond the city it almost feels like any other generic post-apocalyptic setting.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I think thats sort of the risk vs reward.

I can very easily imagine how doing a third game in the same setting could have gotten stale but beyond the city it almost feels like any other generic post-apocalyptic setting.
it feels like this shouldn't really even be a metro game, it seems like someones grabbed a bunch of main characters and thrown them out on a red dead 2 style adventure

to be fair the metro sees much better than whatever shithole they are going to end up in