military servers in a nutshell, well most of them

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
So here me exaplining LE military rp servers....

So the important thing is debreef, if you miss one no rank up or rank up or rank up, yes only rank up. And how to get a rank up, idk, its different and retarded the most retarded one is the combine vs rebels one but it is still fun BUT I swear that gamemode kills me.

Ah yes and you might end up getting kicked by a co-owner because you say Hello Doctor Breen to all these people that have Dr. Breen model at the spawn.Anthe co-owneris then responsible for a server crash, how greeat is that.

I mean, can't they read a guide on howto make good server with great community, no? I don't have to read that guide but some young people aahve to thats obvious..

But nebulous should, never ever make a military server with debreef and more retarded stuff otehrwise this community dies or lives but it becomes retarded. Well other things I can say is, rank is power no rank no acar no car no kills no kills no rank up- NO KILLS NO RANK UP how to get kills fuckign combine vs rebels I don't like it but the gamemode is fun. And no body came to the idea to download the cmobani that driver shere.

And then you see things like this on your spawn

xzgzmbD.png

It made me hit the disconnect button instantly, like what happen to the IQ of that guy, is he a chicken. Also how the fuck did he transform into that?

Reactions: List

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
sometimes i wonder if your just pretending

if this is all just a long con like the "your actions have consequences" kid

if one day, when nebulous is about to be shut down like LP was, you'll tell us all

"i was only pretending"

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i’m sorry for necro but to this day this is the funniest fucking posts on this entire forum

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
i’m sorry for necro but to this day this is the funniest fucking posts on this entire forum
dont really see anything funny about it, actually reading that post made me dumber from trying to understand just what the hell is that guy's thought process