Minecraft, and how it passed Fortnite in popularity.

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
Now that's a BRUH moment!

Don't get me wrong. I like both games. But Minecraft just takes the cake. Wouldn't you agree? I didn't even know that it passed Fortnite in popularity recently and I even started randomly playing it again for God knows why. Looks like I chose just the right time to do it because there's a lot of friends who also still like the game and I play it with them regularly nowadays. Minecraft is superior because of the infinite things that you can do in them. Sure, there is an end to it, sort of.. But even after that, you can do so much. If you look at all these Minecraft YouTubers, what do you think, how did they make it to "Episode 800" or even more than that? They probably beat the Ender Dragon on the 10th or 50th episode and the rest is just building amazing stuff such as automated farms and whatnot. Fortnite isn't as infinite as Minecraft is. Every game you drop from the battle bus, gather guns and die, or win, depends on how "good" you are at it. I know, I know, I did say that I like it. And I really do! It kills time. Although I don't play it that much anymore. Minecraft took my heart. That sounds weird.

What do you think? Who is superior?

Also nebulous minecraft server when?

Please make it cracked if y'all do, i don't have any muns.

D:

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
minecraft is fun until you have to dig for hours in straight grey lines to get resources to progress
aka cave update when

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
minecraft is fun until you have to dig for hours in straight grey lines to get resources to progress
aka cave update when
I cure the boredom of giving myself Haste 255 and an Unbreakable Diamond Pickaxe. Trust me, it doesn't ruin the fun and it doesn't make me think that I'm a cheating little cuck