Serious Minecraft Server

Would you play?

• Total voters

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If I opened a modded minecraft server would anyone here actually play, would need a general player count so I know how many slots to get

also reply with a modpack suggestion

Reactions: List

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
id get on each week to specifically run to a house and scurry through the first person’s belongings I find and take everything valuable before moving on to the next in the following week

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
I would exclusively play to bomb bases with TNT, inshallah
let us start an underground movement to line every single building built by the good minecrafters with tnt; only to hold them at ransom and threaten to blow all of their houses up

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
let us start an underground movement to line every single building built by the good minecrafters with tnt; only to hold them at ransom and threaten to blow all of their houses up
Based but not quite redpilled

I don't do it for monetary gain, but rather to cause immense amounts of seething

D

Deleted member 7099

My current directive for success is to [obtain a large online audience/combust into flames], proceeding to pretend as if I am unfamiliar with my current social groups.

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
if your going modded id go with a newer pack/game version, less likely to run into big problems, i shut the tekkit/whatever server i ran because of a bug i didnt know how to fix that caused the server to crash

also dont expect the server to last long

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
whatever mod pack i choose it won’t have quests i hate quest mod packs

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
whatever mod pack i choose it won’t have quests i hate quest mod packs
whats wrong with quest modpacks

not every mf wants to sit there reading wikipedia pages all day quest modpacks help u learn mods 10x quicker and easier

i dont like quest modpacks that give really substantial rewards though modpacks like stoneblock can be cheesed like shit if u get a good reward, i got a fucking insanium furnace or some shit it had 9000x cooking speed

im playing all the mods 6 rn and it has quests, but most of the quests dont even give rewards and if they do they're minor