MINECRAFT

What do you think

• Total voters

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
Reset? I love resets. True I CBA to do all my projects again but hey, at least more people play when something is completely reset.
Plus, there will be less lag, that's one. Two, I think if you do reset, you should put it on Normal instead and tone down the spawn rate OF THE SEA MOBS *COUGH COUGH*. And uh, make MobGriefing a thing so villagers can breed. That's it.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
if we end up doing modded can we do Test Pack Please Ignore or RLcraft

both are fairly new and very good - with RLcraft being the incredibly hardcore one

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
if we end up doing modded can we do Test Pack Please Ignore or RLcraft

both are fairly new and very good - with RLcraft being the incredibly hardcore one
Modded sounds fun but it actually.. seems pretty boring, mostly because people wouldn't know what they're doing. RLcraft is hardcore and honestly, even if it's liked, i personally find it boring. The other pack you mentioned, I never heard of it, personally.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
if you ever do another reset I might join next time :P

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
should do a reset + install RLCraft

hardcore experience for hardcore gamers

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
Unironically been considering RLCraft.
What the hell is the appeal in RLcraft? From what I've seen, it's really annoying, super hard (even tho that's the point) and like.. Unless we all start together on it, it won't be that of an appeal.

I'm in, though. You could post it on this thread or make a separate one. I'll help with anything you need.

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
What the hell is the appeal in RLcraft? From what I've seen, it's really annoying, super hard (even tho that's the point) and like.. Unless we all start together on it, it won't be that of an appeal.

I'm in, though. You could post it on this thread or make a separate one. I'll help with anything you need.

Oh i'll probably just do some admin abuse and teleport us all together, find a waystone or make a 'home base' in creative I can bring everybody who plans on joining to.