Suggestion Minigames and battles

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Add/plan a series of minigames to gather players together or give them something to do. This can either gather the server for PvP events or be used as an alternate method to grind cash.

Some can trigger on a timer or automatically, being opt-in to only attract interested players. Upon the game being complete, players would teleport back to where they were when they agreed to be in the game.

Things like Mortal Kombat (FFA in an arena), Protect the VIP ( players bring a designated player somewhere on the map) or rely more on adding spins on them. The quad laser in an enclosed space creates interesting fights.

Alongside this, more in-depth planned American Gladiators games could be fun. Something that's announced beforehand.

Much of this comes from darkrp where it's a solid concept for giving people something to do every so often

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I'm not sure I'm a fan of introducing "virtual world" style events like this as we're trying to be a roleplay-first server.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
these are all things you can pretty much kinda organize ICly anyway if you ever wanted to take up a sort of gamemaster role on a character

FFA arena is as simple as finding the people and a location and a few EMS to stand by, make a prize pool for the winner/s, get someone like Hugh to come and televize it

The VIP protection can also be done through word of mouth, im pretty sure quite a few people would show up if it was like 3-5k, set up a crew of a few people and give the main dude a bounty of X and a general location and time, etc.

Protectors get the money if they reach their destination, hitmen get the money if they take him down and so on