Mirrors Edge Catalyst

Ryan

Quark
Nebulae
I've been looking forward to this game ever since it was announced. I played the first game when I was younger and loved every aspect of it. Suprisingly, I haven't actually looked that deeply into footage or other annoucements.

Nebulae
I don't know much about the franchise or series, but, to me, the voice actor for Faith in this one makes her character sound uncomfortably unprofessional and, maybe, ignorant. Very pretty and smooth game, though.

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
I was lucky enough to get two keys, the other of which I gave to @MrWong. Needless to say, it was fun. Very fun. It felt like mirror's edge and didn't stray too far from the original. Main difference is the storyline and being able to go anywhere you please.
#1 Fuck you for not giving me a key when you knew I fucking loved this game
#2 They've delayed the FUCKING OPENING TO JUNE 2ND THOSE FUCKING DEVILISH SHITS so they could fix up the game a bit more and make sure everything is tip top so good on them for listening to the community

Megafreak

shit medic
Nebulae
I don't know much about the franchise or series, but, to me, the voice actor for Faith in this one makes her character sound uncomfortably unprofessional and, maybe, ignorant. Very pretty and smooth game, though.
I think it's a prequel and therefore, deliberate. ;)