Missing Icons

Panda

Quark
Nebulae
I can see models and textures perfectly fine but icons when making a character or buying something from a vendor or even looking at my inventory is bugged. I have all the HL2 content from all the episodes.

461c12867e.png
cb94b3f8bd.png

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
lol what, never ever seen this error man, like, i've seen purple textures, but this? naw, this some new kinda error. Maybe the textures got replaced with that? If you or anyone can find the manual path to it on ya drive u can change it

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I can see models and textures perfectly fine but icons when making a character or buying something from a vendor or even looking at my inventory is bugged. I have all the HL2 content from all the episodes.

461c12867e.png
cb94b3f8bd.png
did you try the usual stuff? verifying game cache, reinstalling game etc

if none of that works, go into your gmod folder in steamapps and delete EVERYTHING manually, and then verify game cache, and then wait for the game to reinstall

that's usually how i fix any issue i get on gmod

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
did you try the usual stuff? verifying game cache, reinstalling game etc

if none of that works, go into your gmod folder in steamapps and delete EVERYTHING manually, and then verify game cache, and then wait for the game to reinstall

that's usually how i fix any issue i get on gmod
If you're really desperate (and the above doesn't work) do a compleate reinstall of GMod and remove all addons.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
If you're really desperate (and the above doesn't work) do a compleate reinstall of GMod and remove all addons.
what i said in the above is a complete reinstall though

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
what i said in the above is a complete reinstall though
that's not a fresh reinstall???

You need to uninstall the game from steam, then remove it manually, and then remove and unsubscribe from all addons.