Serious Missing Models

Nebulae
Priority: Medium
Description: I have everything downloaded yet the Water Bottle, Duct Tape, Cloth Scrap, models show as errors.
Steps to reproduce: Gaining the scripts for said items.
Additional notes: If I'm just missing the content, can you tell me the specific workshop item that includes the models for these items?

Nya

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Try validating files, worked for me when I got errors.

Nebulae
Try validating files, worked for me when I got errors.

I have done that several times and unfortunately it hasn't worked. I think the best course of action is either to see if this is a bug or if I directly download the models as the content packs aren't solving this issue nor is validation of files.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Could be conflicting addons, try unsubbing from everything, deleting your addon folder and resubbing to the content

there are tutorials on how to do this online just google it

Nya

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I have done that several times and unfortunately it hasn't worked. I think the best course of action is either to see if this is a bug or if I directly download the models as the content packs aren't solving this issue nor is validation of files.

I had these problems with the building pack, what worked for me was deleting all addons and redownloading them.
After this I proceeded to validate and restarted my pc after loading in once more.

Setting gmod to launch as Chromium might also work.

Nebulae
Ive tried deleting addons and redownloading them but it aint working. Hopefully this solves itself but again, I would appreciate the specific content parks for said items I have been having trouble with as they are errors.

N0v4

Neutrino
Nebulae
Ive tried deleting addons and redownloading them but it aint working. Hopefully this solves itself but again, I would appreciate the specific content parks for said items I have been having trouble with as they are errors.
Do you already have your HL2 episodes mounted along with CSS? If yes then I don't know what could be causing this issue.