Missing Textures for Union Water

Vault

Some Worthless Cunt
Nebulae
I'm missing textures for Union Water. I can put it down and see the can perfectly fine in all of its glory, but when looking at it in my inventory, it has the purple and black checkerboxes we all despise.
unknown.png

I've tried reinstalling all my addons, unsubscribing from all of my addons and then only subscribing to the content pack. I've switched off of Chromium, and that also did nothing. I unsubscribed from the specific addon and then reinstalled that specific addon- with a similar lack of luck. I've gone and followed the advice of every error fixing guide on the forums, and none of them worked either. I have no clue as to what's causing this either and now I'm just confused as hell. If anyone could offer a potential solution I'd be very very grateful.

Nebulae
I think you're missing the Half Life 2, Half Life 2 Episode 1, and Half Life 2 Episode 2 content. If you already have the Content, i would uninstall and Reinstall Gmod, or even deleting the Gmod folder.

Vault

Some Worthless Cunt
Nebulae
you have to refresh the logos i believe, i can help you with this tommorow more
Yeah that worked, thanks for the help.
I think you're missing the Half Life 2, Half Life 2 Episode 1, and Half Life 2 Episode 2 content. If you already have the Content, i would uninstall and Reinstall Gmod, or even deleting the Gmod folder.
Nah, bit of an overreaction to a missing icon.