Mobile mode

Meetik

String
Nebulae
Viewing the site on mobile results in the background animation becoming a playable video. Attempting to click anything on any page when on mobile simply opens the video of the background. Buttons are not useable >.<

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
try changing the style of the forum from 'nebulous' to 'nebulous static' at the bottom.

1517a20ff8.jpg

Reactions: List

fishface009

Proton
Nebulae
try changing the style of the forum from 'nebulous' to 'nebulous static' at the bottom.

1517a20ff8.jpg

That worked for me. Also just adding something since we're on the topic.. Scrolling on the recent activity tab on mobile goes really fast, it jumps down several posts and doesn't scroll.

Meetik

String
Nebulae
Apologies for the late reply.
My issue was not solved by any of the responses here. I had initially tried to change the U.I appearance via the option at the bottom, however, pressing the button simply opened the animation- the same issue I pointed out in the OP.
The solution to this was to (on iPhone) hold the button until I was given the option to open it in another tab. From there I could select the static U.I. by again holding the option and opening in another tab.

Reactions: List