Mordahau

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
For those who don't know, this game is a chivalry style game better then chivalry itself in better and smoother combat and graphics wise.
So it finally came out. I think its a great game just has some bugs like the loading screen at the start and some server issues

But from my games with @Nexus and @SGT Angel I had a blast. Warhammer is for the real men

So who wants to do game in wensday?

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
People that use shields are people who married and are wimps, people who use the Waraxe are people who fuck whores with all the money they made from war

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
shield users are the kind of people that let their best friend fuck their girlfriend

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Fuck, this looks like fun, just used up my 20€ on Steam by buying Software.Inc, definitely gonna look into this one.

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
short spear and shield combo > everything else

Nebulae
worth getting or is this a game of the week shit?
good to waste a few dozen hours on, but that's about it for now. it's cheap enough as far as i know.

there's lots of room for expansion though, can see it doing well long term if they develop it further.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
thinking about buying this as well but something tells me that it's going to die out like for honor

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
my favourite activity is to customize my characters

im quite suprised you can create a seemingly infinite amount of classes
also fuck those fat red guys in horde that throw firebombs

if you dont have a designated class for fist only or peasent then don't talk to me ever again

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
why are 63 out of the 64 players in the server using short spear/rapier and shield combo

yea thats right
because they suck big fat cock