Mordahau

D

Deleted member 6062

frontlines fun but it's not a measure of skill i guess
i get destroyed in duelling servers but when i hop into a game of frontline i can handle myself fairly well, although i am not as good as my friends, who are mainly the ones that destroy me in duels :[

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If you don’t autoassign when playing alone or switch team when loosing then you are afraid of loosing.

Facts

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
If you don’t autoassign when playing alone or switch team when loosing then you are afraid of loosing.

Facts
had a guy on our red team who kept spewing insults and saying "shit team" and at the end i see his blue name saying "ez'

really rustles my nuts

Reactions: List

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
hey gamers..... wanna know the best way to kill cavalry....ofcourse u do...

Not making a spike-wall either side at your spawn when you don't have the center objective on Crossroads is basically like kindly requesting to get butt-fucked by horse and spear users.

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
Not making a spike-wall either side at your spawn when you don't have the center objective on Crossroads is basically like kindly requesting to get butt-fucked by horse and spear users.

before i started playing engineer on crossroads and actually defend my spawn it usually went down like that yeah

spawned, walked 2 meters and a horse with a spear came from the left or right and send me back to the respawn screen

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
You have to be a certain breed of toxicity to use the shield and short spear/rapier combo with bloodlust.

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
CEC16082165CC23D32E1538754A8AA4510C3381F

you vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
people that camp on the rock overlooking red castle on mountain peak were likely beaten as children or lack any form of father figure in their life