are we gonna ignore this
7018083bdde97e8df9951b34f4ce2400.png

he had 3 medkits and nothing else

what a MVP

Reactions: List

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
is it bad that i got 31 kills by just holding SHIFT and swinging with my halberd, usually getting 3+ kills per swing

man frontlines is literally all about being mega aggressive and using a weapon that can 2 hit kill, absolutely nothing wrong with doing that ;D

D

Deleted member 6062

man frontlines is literally all about being mega aggressive and using a weapon that can 2 hit kill, absolutely nothing wrong with doing that ;D
yep, some of my best work has been with a big weapon, lots of left clicking, the occasional parry and watching my sides

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
basically yeah, i always follow that one zweihänder teammate and hope to god he dies in a safe spot so i can yoink his zwei and go on a mad spree

Real Chad don't bring their own weapons, they take it off the body of allies like true Soviet Russia

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Tfw on Crossroads and @rob couches me from a horse

i randomly joined a game with rob to see him running 3/3/3 bloodthirst and no weapons

he's such a fucking mad man he just sprints into 5 dudes with his fists out, beats the first guy to death then kills the rest with the stolen weapon

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
i've been encountering more and more people using auto-block bots, it's kind of aggravating. I can tell because during map selection I'll go around and find the people who were crushing me, and suddenly they auto block all of my swings or they'll block if I attack from behind, even though you're not supposed to be able to move in that state (or know I'm about to atomize your head from behind).

metropaun

Nebulae
i've been encountering more and more people using auto-block bots, it's kind of aggravating. I can tell because during map selection I'll go around and find the people who were crushing me, and suddenly they auto block all of my swings or they'll block if I attack from behind, even though you're not supposed to be able to move in that state (or know I'm about to atomize your head from behind).

record them and send a video of em to one of the devs or mods on their discord, they'll be banned in no time

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
record them and send a video of em to one of the devs or mods on their discord, they'll be banned in no time
i tried to spectate one of them but it wasn't obvious during their fighting, and by the time the round ended they had left the match so i couldnt glitch my way over to them. i'll do it next time though.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
in truth we all know that

0/1/1, Peasant and Pan build is the best

metropaun

Nebulae
pan is legit a really strong weapon lol

46 damage on heavy head with like 500 ms swing