Mordahau

sambo

biased shitlord
Nebulae
can I just be real and say that the war axe Is bloody brilliant with how it can remove the skulls of four enemies all in a row in wonderous fashion.

Ladies and gentlemen I regret to inform You but it is Bloody exquisite and wonderous To use the lopsided axe in Mordhau... I do admit that I indulged in slashing a bloke in half with it, quite exilierating if you ask me. Any old fellows and or chaps seeking advice; use this and you will see a lot of viscera surely.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Ladies and gentlemen I regret to inform You but it is Bloody exquisite and wonderous To use the lopsided axe in Mordhau... I do admit that I indulged in slashing a bloke in half with it, quite exilierating if you ask me. Any old fellows and or chaps seeking advice; use this and you will see a lot of viscera surely.

I have no respect for anyone that uses any of the goddam axes: war axe, battle axe, regular axe, throwing axe, and ESPECIALLY the heavy handaxe. I parry one swing from an axe and the player just thrusts his mouse to the very edge of his humongous mousepad to eviscerate me in a millisecond.

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
whenever someone swings the heavy handaxe, i wait.

i wait even longer.

i go for a piss, come back.

then i parry.

and its too fucking early and i get hit.

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
whenever someone swings the heavy handaxe, i wait.

i wait even longer.

i go for a piss, come back.

then i parry.

and its too fucking early and i get hit.

when I think i've outsmarted them by kicking but i get my face turned to ribbons because i missed my kick since the leg hitbox is roughly the width of a sheet of paper

WR2eDKt.gif