Suggestion More Armed Vehicles.

Nebulae
Suggestion: Adding more militant/militarized vehicles.
Why it would be worth adding: Would be worth adding mainly for use in events or large scale assaults' against the combine and would give the rebels somewhat more of a level playing field against the combine when it comes to the APC which most rebels seem to dread, Alternatively it could possibly lead to some interesting Combine versus rebel armoured combat where combine APC crews have to fight off Rebel APC/Armoured car crews. not "Necessary" but it's something to think about especially considering the fact that the rebels could fairly easily retrofit technical trucks with machine guns or combine dropship guns for example. And Armoured trucks are likely something lambda would have a small stockpile of.
Necessary content:

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Yes to the technical, no to the others.

We have vehicles (such as the T-62, M2 Sherman, etc) from the stasiland content which are much, much more viable.

Reactions: List

bilack

Electron
Nebulae
Technicals, yes. We want

DShK technical
Rocket pod technical
Recoilless Gun technical
ZU-23-2 Technical
Surface-to-Air Missile technical

Techies forever. Give us our techies

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I agree rebels deserve more vehicles, but it definitely needs to be technicals, weird machines bolted together and shit. quick hit and run style vehicles.

Having a tank or an IFV should be more for event reasons

Anti-tankspy

Nucleus
Nebulae
yes to the techies, no to everything else

we don't need us army coldwar apcs to fight the combine lol, +the armed pack comes with plenty of hit and run vehicles anyway

Nebulae
Yes to the technical, no to the others.

We have vehicles (such as the T-62, M2 Sherman, etc) from the stasiland content which are much, much more viable.
T-62 Would be great, But I was told before there was no intent on adding actual MBTs

I was surprised we didn't see a tank appear during the finale of C24.