#MoreThanARefugee like/dislike counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabbage

Female
Nebulae
How is it YouTube manage to make such hated videos?
I mean, you'd think that the very owners of the site would know how to make an appreciated video, or at least one that isn't hated by the majority of the viewers.

AlexD

Iᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴘ ʙʀᴏ
Nebulae
How is it YouTube manage to make such hated videos?
I mean, you'd think that the very owners of the site would know how to make an appreciated video, or at least one that isn't hated by the majority of the viewers.

it's always the same, no matter what they pump out, it's like a meme

D

Deleted member 19

The entire refugee situation is a load of bull.

In 1776 a handful of colonists relying on nothing but their skill with the musket began a revolution against the most powerful empire in the world. They had some help from France and Spain, but mainly it was the American colonists fighting the British head on.

And you know what? They won.

They didn't flee to other countries, or moan and cry, they fought back and won their freedom.

They brought democracy, albiet flawed in the beginning, they made it through those first few years and eventually became a world super power.

In Syria, the rebels have wide international support. We've given them guns, medical supplies, hell even AIR support yet they keep loosing troops due to their people not being that interested in democracy.

The refugess won't let go of their religion of hate(which has 109 verses which tells them to kill non-believers) and proceed to suck off the system in Europe. They're not refugees, they're hateful leeches. Europe opens it's arms with kindness to them, but instead of taking part in society, they rape and oppress women and commit acts of extreme violence toward the same people who offer them a home.

Fuck them.

Cabbage

Female
Nebulae
The entire refugee situation is a load of bull.

In 1776 a handful of colonists relying on nothing but their skill with the musket began a revolution against the most powerful empire in the world. They had some help from France and Spain, but mainly it was the American colonists fighting the British head on.

And you know what? They won.

They didn't flee to other countries, or moan and cry, they fought back and won their freedom.

They brought democracy, albiet flawed in the beginning, they made it through those first few years and eventually became a world super power.

In Syria, the rebels have wide international support. We've given them guns, medical supplies, hell even AIR support yet they keep loosing troops due to their people not being that interested in democracy.

The refugess won't let go of their religion of hate(which has 109 verses which tells them to kill non-believers) and proceed to suck off the system in Europe. They're not refugees, they're hateful leeches. Europe opens it's arms with kindness to them, but instead of taking part in society, they rape and oppress women and commit acts of extreme violence toward the same people who offer them a home.

Fuck them.

Granted, although I agree with every point you've just made, a majority of the European countries have fucked themselves.
Although it is morally good to allow refugees into our country, it's definitely not worth it if hundreds are going to be sacrificed in
the process, hundreds of the countries natives.

Bit fucking stupid to give up our culture, security, economy and all the rest because of these people who won't defend their own country
(also, I don't mean to generalise, but the majority of the refugees are middle-aged men who have no excuse.).

D

Deleted member 19

Granted, although I agree with every point you've just made, a majority of the European countries have fucked themselves.
Although it is morally good to allow refugees into our country, it's definitely not worth it if hundreds are going to be sacrificed in
the process, hundreds of the countries natives.

Bit fucking stupid to give up our culture, security, economy and all the rest because of these people who won't defend their own country
(also, I don't mean to generalise, but the majority of the refugees are middle-aged men who have no excuse.).

No, it's not morally good to let them in.

Your fucking over freedom loving, peaceful, good people for those who want to come in and leech off you.

Europe used to rule the world, it still does in some ways, but all of that is going to go down the drain unless Europe stands up for itself.

Give the refugees a gun and send them back to their country, tell them to fight for their own freedom.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae

Your fucking over freedom loving, peaceful, good people for those who want to come in and leech off you.

Europe used to rule the world, it still does in some ways, but all of that is going to go down the drain unless Europe stands up for itself.

Give the refugees a gun and send them back to their country, tell them to fight for their own freedom.
what about the ones who aren't, ahem... "leeches"? what about the little kids who can't fight?

Reactions: List

Cabbage

Female
Nebulae

In regards to the 'morally good' thing, I was relating to the popular opinion: the bandwagon per say.

Yet again, I agree. It's fucking ridiculous how Europe has literally just bent over and allowed these fucking creatures
to completely fucking arse-rape us. How the fuck anyone can even support these people or stand up for them in any fucking
way astounds me.

D

Deleted member 19

what about the ones who aren't, ahem... "leeches"? what about the little kids who can't fight?

Don't make Europe look like God here.

They can't solve every problem, they're not all-powerful.

It's what I've been saying here: self reliance. And yes, people are going to die in war, you can't stop it.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
five year old fuckin

"here ya go kid. one fuckin heavy ass rifle. now go kill the bastards in uniform"

meanwhile the kid is so young he doesn't even know where his dick is located. i highly doubt a child soldier like that would be very practical.

bigotry of low expectations, smh.

Cabbage

Female
Nebulae
five year old fuckin

"here ya go kid. one fuckin heavy ass rifle. now go kill the bastards in uniform"

meanwhile the kid is so young he doesn't even know where his dick is located. i highly doubt a child soldier like that would be very practical.

Yes, because that's what was implied. We only send the children back to fight, not the hundreds of thousands of healthy men who are just too cowardly to fight for the 'Holy land' that they're abandoning.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

it must be nice to have such a black and white uncomplicated worldview, ignoring the details and caveats and just going with big bold unsubstantiated statements like these

Cabbage

Female
Nebulae
it must be nice to have such a black and white uncomplicated worldview, ignoring the details and caveats and just going with big bold unsubstantiated statements like these

I mean, when terroristic attacks are now a common thing in places where, previously that wasn't the case, it's a bit hard not to have what you call a 'black and white uncomplicated worldview'. The world has gone to shit ever since the whole refugee crisis started up, not that it was already bad enough.

> We let in refugees and shit gets worse.
vs.
> We don't let them in, the terrorism is a bit more contained and overall EASIER to oppose.

But now they're fucking everywhere. All over the world, except in the Americas it seems. See a pattern?

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
I mean, when terroristic attacks are now a common thing in places where, previously that wasn't the case
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_of_the_deed
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_guerrilla_warfare
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_William_McKinley
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umber...to_the_throne_and_first_assassination_attempt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Anglo-Afghan_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_15_Incident

so wrong i can't believe that you seriously believe that terror has only now just become a common phenomena

it's a bit hard not to have what you call a 'black and white uncomplicated worldview'. The world has gone to shit ever since the whole refugee crisis started up, not that it was already bad enough.

are you implying the world wasn't a scary and dangerous place full of uncertainty before the 2015 refugee crisis?
open a book, any book
or literally just remember recent events of the past decade

these are completely unfounded things to say, no basis to form a point

> We let in refugees and shit gets worse.

a gross oversimplification of an incredibly complex issue, surely you can't claim to speak for all the millions of internally and externally displaced people fleeing all conflicts across the world?

> We don't let them in, the terrorism is a bit more contained and overall EASIER to oppose.
ding ding ding i'll take $200 on another completely unfounded piece of conjecture, johnny!

But now they're fucking everywhere. All over the world, except in the Americas it seems. See a pattern?

the only pattern i see is this

>introduce point that is ludicrous
>provide no evidence to support it
>not even explaining an ounce of your reasoning

look, i get why it's easy to see the world like this. things are fucked up, they always have been, the world is a terrible place and it is easy to retreat into a familiar and reassuring set of assertions of us vs them but the world isn't like that

it's almost as if these sort of threads never raise any good discussion because maybe a roleplay internet forum isnt the best space to discuss the geopolitical ramifications of the refugee crisis?

Cavity

Proton
Nebulae
What Syrian Refugee's have done since being let in to different countries(STARTING FROM 2012)

Incidents from countries that took in Syrian refugee's: France, Britain, Denmark, Israel, USA

How many terrorist attacks have happened since 2012?
USA: 6
France: 14
Britain: 8
Denmark: 3
Israel: 4

How many thwarted terrorists attacks since 2012 (When the refugee crisis started)
USA: 3
France: 11
Britain: 4
Denmark: 4
Israel: 5

What countries have had massive refugee riots that destroyed government property, and private property?
Greece
Sweden
Germany
Denmark
Jordan

How many people have died in these attacks?
USA: 221
France: 248
Britain: 43
Denmark: 69
Israel: 9

Total number of fatalities: 590

This is just a small percentage of countries that have been attacked.. and a massive example of WHY we shouldn't let in any refugee's in to a civilized, and modern civilization, as some people have stated above if they want freedom so bad then they need to fight for it. All the do is weaken the economy for each of these countries; they need to eat, sleep, drink, basically all that stuff, trust me.. if they wanted freedom and rights so bad they would have already taken over their corrupted, uncivilized, terrorist hotbed of a country.

Status
Not open for further replies.