Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord

Orcus

Proton
Nebulae
They're rumors that we might get a release date at E3. What you ladies n gents think? My opinion is that a potential release season and they finally allow pre-orders.

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If it's announced at E3 I'll probably pre-order it. I do hope that Bannerlord still allows for heavy modding like the last installations though.

Orcus

Proton
Nebulae
If it's announced at E3 I'll probably pre-order it. I do hope that Bannerlord still allows for heavy modding like the last installations though.
Oh they been talking up and down how they're gonna add real mod tools and helping them when it comes out.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
gyc8pvgu0b3z.jpg

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
God knows how long I have been waiting for news on Bannerlords, only to be given a seven minute video of armored men fighting.
Sure, it was good, but show us fucking more -_-

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae

as much I think the joke is funny and it is since we are getting fuck all in a realease date, I believe its better there is not one and they release a proper working game instead of the usual shit we get given these days which are half finished. So as much as I want it to come out asap I want it to come out working and a proper game first tbh

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
as much I think the joke is funny and it is since we are getting fuck all in a realease date, I believe its better there is not one and they release a proper working game instead of the usual shit we get given these days which are half finished. So as much as I want it to come out asap I want it to come out working and a proper game first tbh

That's basically the reason they haven't given a release date

They don't want to release an unfinished game or make fans angry with pushing back a deadline if the game isn't finished by then.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
That's basically the reason they haven't given a release date

They don't want to release an unfinished game or make fans angry with pushing back a deadline if the game isn't finished by then.

Too bad all the developers of the big gaming names are forced to operate under limited time set.
Plenty of amazing ideas, but a lot of games have been executed horribly.

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
descendants means ancestors, im talking about the ancestors of the vaegirs not the actual vaegirs
descendant means, for example mount and blade warband vaegirs, while ancestors are possibly somewhere in mount and blade 2 bannerlord. But yeah, I now get what youre saying.