Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
Hey, with Bannerlord coming out in less than 30 days, I thought it would be cool to start a thread. I have a beta key and have been enjoying it a lot, so if anybody has questions on the factions and how game play is, feel free to drop a question. Or just talk about the game and your plans.

Reactions: List

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
play some black desert instead

fca2079e45761d8c8c5dd8ff8388ea2c.png

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
its been YEARS
i thought it wasnt going to come

years and hours of playing warband since my childhood has prepared me
im ready

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
its been YEARS
i thought it wasnt going to come

years and hours of playing warband since my childhood has prepared me
im ready

I think you'll really enjoy it. The combat is a bit screwy but overall enjoyable, all factions have a certain playstyle and I quite honestly like each of them. Being an anprim ooga booga Battanian clan warrior with a spear and shield, chucking shit at the enemy and charging into the middle. A Noble Sturgian Druhzinik/Sturgian mercenary footsoldier, A fearless Vlandian knight, A Khuzait OOOOOooOOOEOoOOOEoOOOOOOOO horse archer... The Aserai exist... OR A PALATINE GUARD PROTECTING THE EMPIRE FROM ALL THREATS.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I think you'll really enjoy it. The combat is a bit screwy but overall enjoyable, all factions have a certain playstyle and I quite honestly like each of them. Being an anprim ooga booga Battanian clan warrior with a spear and shield, chucking shit at the enemy and charging into the middle. A Noble Sturgian Druhzinik/Sturgian mercenary footsoldier, A fearless Vlandian knight, A Khuzait OOOOOooOOOEOoOOOEoOOOOOOOO horse archer... The Aserai exist... OR A PALATINE GUARD PROTECTING THE EMPIRE FROM ALL THREATS.
warband is my favourite game of all time
well see if this can top it

im looking forward to it with my pals
we played it since childhood and always figured out strategies and shared with eachother with army composition and vulnerable keeps n stuff
we plan on not browing the internet about that when bannerlord comes out and havent been following development too much for that reason
i cant wait

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
warband is my favourite game of all time
well see if this can top it

im looking forward to it with my pals
we played it since childhood and always figured out strategies and shared with eachother with army composition and vulnerable keeps n stuff
we plan on not browing the internet about that when bannerlord comes out and havent been following development too much for that reason
i cant wait

Sadly you'll have to wait another year for the most in-depth mods. But every faction tree seems balanced now, there's no faction that's pure infantry like the nords, I can go in depth on all the multiplayer classes if you want. I can pop them open, get screenshots, and cover how I've felt playing them.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
no faction that's pure infantry like the nords
what is this heresy
part of the fun of warband was figuring out which faction was superior with which type of fighter aswell as stupid setups like nord-only trains

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
what is this heresy
part of the fun of warband was figuring out which faction was superior with which type of fighter aswell as stupid setups like nord-only trains

Oh trust me there's still like, the GOD unit that factions specialize in. But they also get a cavalry unit or archer unit too in the troop tree.

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
NORDIC SHIELDWALL QUICK RAPID FIRE NUKE JAVELIN CANNONS THAT OBLITERATE ANY TYPE OF ENEMY WITHIN 100 METERS RANGE?

Fun fact - There is no nord faction. The Sturgians (more Russian with some nord mercenaries) hold that territory.

D

Deleted member 3818

I can’t lie, all the hype and long delays have left me feeling kinda disappointed with the final product. I’ll be getting it at some point and will probably still enjoy it though.

Nebulae
i've been waiting for this damn game for so long and the final product is kinda sending me mixed vibes but i'll probably be getting it and trying it out since i've been waiting 12 years for it