Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord

D

Deleted member 3818

Nah bruh the specs aren't so bad, As long the Graphics is above 3 gigs and a decent processor is above the average you should run it fine.
i guess ill just have to test it out. imacs are weird, i can run arma 3 and gta v pretty smooth but cant even load into a gmod server.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Anyone who bought it already - Fun? Stable? Optimized?

Very fun so far, the combat seems a bit more fluid and the graphics are great for a mountain blade game, It's better optimized than the old Warband games and it's definitely stable from what I played.

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
is it fun
it's fun

Jd0c9cZ.png

6ft vs 5'11
@Rabid

GothTrad

Spooky scary skeleton
Nebulae
result of my thinking : mount & blade II bannerbug
It's awful, they shouldn't have released it in early access if it had to come to that
Of course it's fine for the first few hours, like two to three hours but whenever you try to get into more complicated stuffs as in large battles or destruction of bandit hideouts you got things such as infinite loadings or you get stuck on the order of battle preview

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
result of my thinking : mount & blade II bannerbug
It's awful, they shouldn't have released it in early access if it had to come to that
Of course it's fine for the first few hours, like two to three hours but whenever you try to get into more complicated stuffs as in large battles or destruction of bandit hideouts you got things such as infinite loadings or you get stuck on the order of battle preview

Have been playing for more then six hours, haven't encountered any bugs myself, except some WIP text in a few codex npc's

GothTrad

Spooky scary skeleton
Nebulae
Have been playing for more then six hours, haven't encountered any bugs myself, except some WIP text in a few codex npc's
For some reasons the more I get far into the game, the more bugs I encounter which are all listed in a discussion thread over the forum
Worst part is the fact these are bugs that can't be fought unless patched by the devs

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Just back after a crash from a loading screen.

Game is pretty fun, getting my assed kicked without the auto-block making me a sword and shield bitch.

only thing that annoys me is the amount of loading screens that occur way too often where I was used to warband taking an instant to load towns and dialogue.

Village quests can get repetitive, I was going back and forth between the same town and NPC's on the family feud which was hillariously ridiculus.

Practice Arena's are still a pain in an ass with archers giving you the oof behind your back and Npc's sometimes ganging up on you if you get too aggresive.

Tournaments are tougher with everyone having their own armour so you'll get some rough encounters on 1v1's against lords.