Movie Recommendation Thread

MikkoK

Proton
Nebulae
recommend movies you think people would enjoy, i'll start

MV5BMTY4OTA5NzMxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODQ4MjM3NA@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Stone Cold

it's an action movie so bad that it's the best, it's so good that it killed the main actors acting career as his debut movie, truly an amazing experience full of amazing oneliners such as "you've got balls of steel, stone".

edit: its basically ride to hell retribution of movies

Reactions: List

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
I recommend one really good movie, starring Leonardo Dicaprio. It's called "Blood Diamond"
I also recommend another one starring Leonardo Dicaprio. It's called "Catch me if you can"

Blood Diamond is about the conflict with rebels in Africa, and a white man who is african, who happens to be in the middle of the conflict, exploiting it for Africa's diamonds. It's exciting, exotic but at the same time, it remains realistic.

"Catch me if you can" is a really good movie about a person who commits alot of fraud, resulting in a rich life after a trauma that hurt him alot. See for yourself.

91Tqtr%2BcXPL._SY445_.jpg

Couldn't get a good image of the other movie's cover.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae

My favorite movie

Last edited:

The Red Devil

Proton
Nebulae
220px-TheCollectorPoster.jpg
Really enjoyed this one. I like how the killer has thought of every possible escape point and has shut them off. Also the movie has really good cat and mouse like chase scenes. The killer is pretty badass too. I'd give it 8/10.

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
If you're looking for mainstream with a hint of indie, you can't go wrong with Wes Anderson or the Coen Brothers

tumblr_niwljvAz0h1qzs1n8o1_1280.jpg

The Life Aquatic - Wes Anderson

the-darjeeling-limited-3.jpg

The Darjeeling Limited - Wes Anderson

no-country-for-old-men.png

No Country for Old Men - The Coen Brothers

lebowski.jpg

The Big Lebowski - The Coen Brothers

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Chapppie. Action, Sentient Robots, and a mindfuck at the end of the film. What's not to love?
images

Or Elysium. Upper Class vs Lower Class, but in Space, with Space Guns and Space Ships and Space Robots. Oh, and an Exo-Suit
Elysium-poster2.jpg

Reactions: List

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
Chapppie. Action, Sentient Robots, and a mindfuck at the end of the film. What's not to love?
images

Or Elysium. Upper Class vs Lower Class, but in Space, with Space Guns and Space Ships and Space Robots. Oh, and an Exo-Suit
Elysium-poster2.jpg
elysium was great but I thought chappie was fucking awful (aside from the special effects and Sharlto Copley)

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
elysium was great but I thought chappie was fucking awful (aside from the special effects and Sharlto Copley)
Each to their own I suppose. Either way though, I love them both

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae

Grindhouse

Hilarious action; Planet Terror

and my favourite

Dark, entertaining story; Death Proof

death proof is literally fucking amazing

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
the_fifth_element___movie_poster_by_zungam80-d6pkbuh.jpg

Hell of a good movie with plenty of Action, Comedy and even a little bit of Romance.