Mr X ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by [RN SCP] Mr "X", Feb 20, 2021.

1. [RN SCP] Mr "X"

Nebulae:
    Your Steam Name: X
    Your Steam ID (We use this to unban you): 76561198038738109

Banned from Server or Teamspeak: Server
    Character Name (If Applicable): idk it was a throwaway
    Length: 24 hours

Admin Who Banned You (Tag them with @ before their name): yurrie

What were you banned for?: mingepunching, creating a throwaway to enter someone's apartment and deleting my char to avoid pk

Why Should You Be Unbanned?: I created a quick throwaway char just to check an idol poster in the vanilla map cuz I had the new idea for my new char, being rping as a union idol who would sing propaganda songs XD and I wanted to take advantadge of the already existing posters to name my name like that. I looked for them all around since I did not remember the exact name. I did not ask OOC because i did not want to give any hints about my new char but I guess its ruined now anyways. About the mingepunching... those two citizens were the ones who started acting like a minge and punching me?? WTF First they start following me as I searched the building for the poster and then not only they block my way with doors but out of nowhere they start punching me. I punched them back in self defense. Maybe my mistake was to not to call for an admin immediatelly? Since I was already done searching for those posters I commited suicide from the top of the building in order to delete my char immediatelly afterwards, I had no intentions to avoid a pk since i just made that char to look for my new char's name in a poster. I swear to god those two were the minges with me LOL they started opening and closing the door in front of me in order to block my way and did not bother to say a single word or /me to me. I dont know who those two are by the way

Time of Occurrence: at around 21:30

Evidence: I dont know, maybe someone recorded it?

Any additional members involved: I dont know who those minges were

2. seasonal frent

seasonal frent columbine destroyer
    HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
  3. NightLock

NightLock LightKey's Evil twin
    HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Just want to quickly say, deleting a char is hardly avoiding a PK, seeing as they are two routes to the same destination.

Not otherwise involved

4. Yurrie

Yurrie `impulse-approved
    HL2 RP Administrator Media Developer

Nebulae:
    was set to perma due to your ban record but blackquill decided to make it only 6 months.
    HI!!!! :grinning:
    you couldve just.. made the char. why make a throwaway to look at a poster?
    nope. checking the logs, you punched first. they told me you walked into their apartment and punched them with no rp, which is supported by the logs.
    [20:26:54] Michael Johack has taken 5 damage from John Black.
    [20:27:01] John Black has taken 5 damage from Michael Johack.
    after namesearching you in the logs i can only find you punching them first.
    [20:27:55] John Black has taken 109 damage from worldspawn.
    that's where you jumped out the window where i saw you die and first decided to investigate.

i dont think the two people have forum accounts.
    it's also worth mentioning how John Black is a meme character. i wont hold you against this though you might not know john black is a joke

not to mention your ban history (11 bans on record) and that vampire shtick you pulled. obviously it's against the rules to be a vampire on half-life 2, i dont think i need to explain that.

No hard feelings against you X, in fact ive defended you and your vampire thing before when people were on the verge of just straight up harassing you lmao.

also i fucked up saying deleting char was avoiding a pk, i thought that was against the rules! my mistake

5. [RN SCP] Mr "X"

Nebulae:
    i had no idea john black was a meme char? Also id swear I created another one for this... I did not remember the the girl on the poster's name and thats why I did what I did? I swear I had no other intentions with that char than looking for that name and then delete it. Those two just started to put their fist up against me and started locking me in the room I was, they started doing all of that. they also followed me Im telling you. They started punching me but I was the one who landed the first succesful punch. They were the ones harassing me without saying anything and for no reason at all. I did not know that they used that as an apartment? I just was looking for the poster
    Merged:
    I wrote that super quickly, lets try again so I can express myself better: I created a throwaway to look for a poster which had a name id use for my new char. Looking for it, I entered the big building. Then, those two started following me and tried to lock me inside the rooms, opening and closing the door in front of me so I couldnt get out. THen, they rise their fists and start punching me, so I rise my fists too (that was my instinctive reaction rather than calling an admin) and punch them before they manage to punch me. They rose their fists first and started attacking me first, not me. Tired of the situation I just oppened the window and jumped from the building to kms so I could delete the char and start another character. They were the ones who started acting like a minge with me. They never spoke to me or did any /me since they started following me

6. [RN SCP] Mr "X"

Nebulae:
    Also, they were the ones to start locking me into places and acting weird without doing any /me or talking. I did not know them or anything. If im gonna get a punishment at least be it because I made a throwaway for something I did not really have to but not because minging because they were the ones who started harassing me for no reason and locking me into places with no RP whatsoever, and im the one getting banned

7. Yurrie

Yurrie `impulse-approved

Nebulae:
    you dont punch people. you call an admin.
    they never locked you anywhere, i checked. there's nothing about them locking doors, the room where you died in wasn't locked and they didnt even own any of the doors.

8. [RN SCP] Mr "X"

Nebulae:
    If they did not own any of the doors, then why do they say that i was trying to get into their apartment if that apartment wasnt theirs? Also, I dont know if I explained myself right but what they actually did is opening and closing the door really quickly with me inside the apartment rooms so I couldnt get out in any way, esentially locking me inside because of they minge behavior. They first did that and then tried to punch me. My mistake was, as you say, not calling an admin and im very sorry i did not think about doing it. I could not think straight in that situation.

9. Yurrie

Yurrie `impulse-approved

Nebulae:
    i sortof assumed it was their apartment because a little while afterwards they were hanging around in it as if it was theirs despite not owning the door. again, though, if they were quickly opening the doors you couldve asked an admin to help or just flagged off and came back later. if you claim it's a throwaway i dont see why you were so defensive for the character's life to the point of engaging in combat to the death
    when i confronted them they claimed you walked in, raised your mitts and punched one of em first.

this could honestly be a mistake on my end though i'm completely willing to accept that, what i saw personally and read in the logs shows you starting the punching and them trying to get you off.

10. [RN SCP] Mr "X"

Nebulae:
    It wasnt about my char's life, it was about two players annoying the shit out of me for no reason, which can get really frustrating. Remember that i didnt just walk in, I just walked up the ladder in that apartment and they started following me around and blocking me and being so fucking annoying. I was just looking for that poster. I broke a window and jumped off to end up that situation as soon as possible and delte my throwaway since I wasnt going to use it anymore. Whats more, those two started following me on that "pipe" bridge and tried to push me down and kept punching me. I understand that this perhaps wasnt the best course of action and that I shouldnt have reacted like that but I tell you, those two who I dont even have any fucking idea who they were were the ones who started acting like a minge with me. No words or me's that I remember, just started following me around and punching me. Please look into this because its not fair that im the one getting banned for a situation that I did not start.

11. Yurrie

Yurrie `impulse-approved

Nebulae:
    nothing in the logs about that, i name searched both of them
    the 2 are really shady i'll be honest, afterwards i watched them both disconnect after one of them fell to their death immediately. i dont know what else to say since this is a lot of a he said vs she said minus the 2nd party since they dont have a forum account.

i'm fine with an unban or cutting it down since 6 months is a little long for this even considering the ban history, i had originally just made it a 1 day ban.

12. [RN SCP] Mr "X"

Nebulae:
    Im fine with a 1 week ban but Ill let the final decision to you admins. Thats all I gotta say

13. Yurrie

Yurrie `impulse-approved

Nebulae:
    i'll let ban management handle it, they make da final decisions

14. Yurrie

Yurrie `impulse-approved

Nebulae:
    hello mister ban managements, this has been sitting for i think a week now
    give mr x a response please? seems unfair to leave it lying around

15. [RN SCP] Mr "X"

Nebulae:
    kinda suprised that its the admin who banned me the one who reminds everyone of my ban rather than myself haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice