Accepted Mulders PK Appeal :)

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by Snowl, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowl

Snowl Molecule
    HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I tried to man but @Comrade Revan started to call me out or whatever that was

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  2. Snowl

Snowl Molecule

Nebulae:
    The sole reason there is this appeal in the first place is because I think your reasons for placing a hit on me were pretty BS. I'm not talking about when there was that point after I tried hiring @Zach to kill you. I'm talking about the point BEFORE I tried to have him kill you, when he comes up to me with @chad and @killer4ever6478 and they tell me you are trying to get me PKd. You shouldn't have put a PK hit on me or whatever in the first place. That's what this threads about. That whole situation of you putting a hit on me, in my opinon, should be voided. I wouldn't have had to act in self defence if you hadn't placed a hit on me first. I shouldn't be punished here for just trying to defend myself when someone who obviously wants to get me killed with the mentallity of killing me for the sakes of "STOPPING AND HELPING MEEE!!"

What really bugs me is you have the audacity to go and say, "He should stop roleplaying for a while." Let me flat out say it. Who in the hell gives you the authority to go around saying who can and can't go around doing stuff? What makes you think you can go around being the big boss man here, and literally trying to boss people around oocly, and try getting in their face ICly for 0 reason just to host some ounce of control over htem because something they aren't doing to YOU SPECIFICALLY bugs you. Stop trying to act like a victim or whatever hwenever I call you out on something going, "IM SO DONE RN GUYS I CANT EVEN" and stuff of those likes, you are just drawing this process out longer. Please. I'm begging you. Stop trying to blame me for everything here, this is like if you were trying to treat this as me being the result of Hitlers rise to power or some weird thing of that caliber. This is going in circles. I really wish @British Digestive would deliver a verdict or something regarding this because all this drama has been going on for THREE DAYS now. Just let this shit stop for the love of God, I have more important things to do than pick fights with people over a vidya game, I just want a final decision or not from the PK team to see what they are doing with this.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Snowl

Snowl Molecule

Nebulae:
    @Zach @chad
    Please give people a taste of something relevant, tell your side of the story so it doesn't look like I'm literally hitler.

4. Zachary

Zachary why my dick hard
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Okay, so. How I got the idea the hit was placed was because @killer4ever6478 's char told me that you threatened Snippy indirectly, saying you were going to "Kill that Slav'", after the arguments in the Little Concordia base, where Snippy was hanging out with the vortigaunts after his balls were fixed when they were shot off by harry. Then when I was talking to someone, he came up to me again, saying that @Comrade Revan was trying to place a hit on them, asking @killer4ever6478. Sooooooooooo yeah..

5. Nova_

Nova_ Proton

Nebulae:
    No, Don't.

Leave it for now, if the corresponding staff want to know more, they will ask. You are now dragging this through the dirt and in my eyes atleast digging a rather large hole.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Snowl

Snowl Molecule

Nebulae:
    I'm not allowed to provide evidence that helps my case? Revan was allowed to do so, but I'm not now?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Nova_

Nova_ Proton

Nebulae:
    You're not adding "evidence to your case" because the majority of it is just conjecture and doesn't hold any information other than incoherent rambling about things which aren't even mentioned in the thread. Calling for the aid of other people is fine but when they too seem just as unclear about an already foggy situation it's often best to take a step back and, for the third time, let the appropriate staff look at the situation.

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  8. Chicken

Chicken Nihilanth
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    That's the most retarded excuse I've ever heard.
    Can your character not take a middle finger to the face without pulling the trigger lmao

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. heaven

heaven bomber rat

Nebulae:
    ok cool, don't post on this appeal if you are not directly involved or have something relevant to add xx

10. Chicken

Chicken Nihilanth
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I was directly quoted so I feel like I have the right to reply to it xx

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. British Digestive

Nebulae:
    I'm so bloody confused, someone IN bullet points, tell me who was the killer who set the hit, who authed it and the reasons behind said hit.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. milS

milS Molecule
    B A N N E D

Nebulae:
    Me and chad killed him.
    Revan set the hit.
    0 idea who authed the hit.
    And pretty sure she put the reasons as the last reply on the first page.

Also once again. He was killed for trying to kill revan's char. Nothing to do with the hit.

#52 milS, Dec 20, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  13. Señor Jaggles

Señor Jaggles Zasshu Impaler Extraordinaire
    Moderator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Alright guys, please, do stop. All that could've been said it's said, only thing you can do now is, at most, write each of you a last post with the bullet points of your point of view, WITHOUT answering to eachother, just post what you saw and what you did and your reasons, if you wish. One post, at most. Try and make the forum staff team work a bit easier instead of repeating yourselves every 10 minutes, that way, issues are solved easier.

And please, refrain on offending eachother, it's not wise, leads nowhere.

Edit: Alright, nevermind, somehow I didn't see British's post. In that case, let's stop the posting.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  14. Chadwick

Chadwick Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    In all honesty, this entire situation has gotten out of hand

Sorry to post

At what point did his character mention that he wanted to kill them?

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  15. milS

milS Molecule
    B A N N E D

Nebulae:
    Oh. Like two days ago. @chad and @Zach can confirm this

16. Chadwick

Chadwick Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    And I take it you then informed revans character?

Do you think an admin could recover these logs? There's a difference between outright admitting it and just hating someone.

17. milS

milS Molecule
    B A N N E D

Nebulae:
    Mhm. Chances are an admin could get the logs if required. Once again it was two days ago. 0 idea what time.

Also. My char didn't inform revan's (not sure if @chad did though). But since revan's char is somewhat friends with mine and chad's yeah..

E: talked to chad. He didn't inform her.

18. Chadwick

Chadwick Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    So nobody informed revans character ICly?

19. milS

milS Molecule
    B A N N E D

Nebulae:
    Of mulder wanting to kill her? Not that I know of.

@Zach did you by any chance? If not no one informed her

20. Zachary

Zachary why my dick hard
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I did

• nebulous nebulous x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice