Mulky: Somebody from the Past

Mulky

String
Nebulae
I've been here ever since, what, June 30, 2017? Christ, been a long time. Hello there! I'm Mulky, somebody you don't remember seeing from the past, and somebody no one ever remembers.

Gonna try and settle here and see what I can do for the community. I'm an SFM 'Artist', I make SFM Artworks sometimes, and shorties on my Youtube channel at rare occasions. You might've seen my work on Entropy Zero 2 much more prominently, as a matter of fact, the Christmas Elite photo used by Breadman has been made by me! My current display picture is the Halloween Version of Bad Elite from Entropy Zero 2 even! My works had been featured in LambdaGeneration two times already, three, if you count my participation in the Lancer Networks feature that was posted long time ago!

I also make mods, I'm the Project Lead of Operation: Chernobyl (which has been featured on LambdaGeneration! Technically the fourth time, but this isn't a personal feature and is rather showcasing the mod itself). I'm also part of a unique HL2 Cross-Engine project, playtester for Boreal Alyph, once a mapper for Aperture: Eras, once mapper for Lancer Networks (still is, technically), and a mapper for Teslacloud.

Happy to be here once again, hope to see you all in the server! :)

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
I've been here ever since, what, June 30, 2017? Christ, been a long time. Hello there! I'm Mulky, somebody you don't remember seeing from the past, and somebody no one ever remembers.

Gonna try and settle here and see what I can do for the community. I'm an SFM 'Artist', I make SFM Artworks sometimes, and shorties on my Youtube channel at rare occasions. You might've seen my work on Entropy Zero 2 much more prominently, as a matter of fact, the Christmas Elite photo used by Breadman has been made by me! My current display picture is the Halloween Version of Bad Elite from Entropy Zero 2 even! My works had been featured in LambdaGeneration two times already, three, if you count my participation in the Lancer Networks feature that was posted long time ago!

I also make mods, I'm the Project Lead of Operation: Chernobyl (which has been featured on LambdaGeneration! Technically the fourth time, but this isn't a personal feature and is rather showcasing the mod itself). I'm also part of a unique HL2 Cross-Engine project, playtester for Boreal Alyph, once a mapper for Aperture: Eras, once mapper for Lancer Networks (still is, technically), and a mapper for Teslacloud.

Happy to be here once again, hope to see you all in the server! :grinning:
oh shit i just started playing entropy zero
good shit my dude

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
I'm 65 years old. Everyday the future looks a little bit darker. But the past, even the grimy parts of it, well, it just keeps on getting brighter all the time.